Special: Halloween

Ichigo

It get him into the mood you both dressed up as Frankenstein. You helped paint the stitches onto him along with putting on the bolts on the side of his neck and down his shoulders. Looking at him himself he had painted his body with half gray and black, making it an eerie sight.

Ichigo looked at himself in the mirror, checking himself out with a approving nod. "I can't believe you did all of this in less than an hour."

You finished putting on your bolts as you had shirt on that was close to the lining up with the stitches. "Thank you. I put real hard work into it."

He nodded with a smile. "I bet you did."

"Now let go trick or treat! I'm hungry for some candy!"

Ichigo chuckled as he got the two baskets. "Okay Miss Frankenstein."

Renji

Well you were dressed up as a mummy, but Renji's idea was a bit different as he was covered in bandages as well, but not as a mummy but an injured pirate.

"Renji that doesn't make any sense..."

"Of course it does!" He also had on a brown line cloth around his waist that was the same color of a pirate captain's coat.

It was small and tore apart was if he had gone into battle. You sighed and shook your head. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me?"

"Nah, I already do..."

Renji rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Just spend the night with this pirate."

"Mummy."

You two argued about it but danced the night away at the soul reaper party anyways.

Toshiro

Even though it was the holiday for scaring and trick or treating, Toshiro was still working on paperwork. He was dressed up as a wolf man to at least put some spirit into the holiday. You sighed and came into his office, poking at him to get his attention.

"Toshiro stop working on paperwork! It's a holiday!"

"Just... let... me... finish..." He spoke between signing paperwork.

A low growl came from your throat as you grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the desk. "You're coming to Rangiku's party whether you like it or not."

Toshiro shouted at you to let him go and got himself free at some point, but you had a ball in your pocket and threw it. You didn't know why you threw it, but Toshiro ran to the ball and came back with it in his mouth.

The scene made you blink at the wolf dog Toshiro. "That worked..."

Ulquiorra

Lord Aizen didn't celebrate Halloween before but his girlfriend made him so the whole palace was in a Halloween party. You dressed up like a kitty cat, a cute one to be as you were a black cat.

Ulquiorra didn't know what to dress up as so he went along with you, only he didn't change much but put cat ear on his head. "Is this good?"

"Ummm..." You fixed the cat ears, "It could be better... but if you like it then it's fine."

"It think it's good."

You gave him a warm smile. "Then let's get out there and enjoy the party."

He nodded and held out his hand, a thing he seen couples do in the world of the living. The motion shocked you, but you took his hand with a smile and let him lead the way to the party.