First Kiss

Ichigo

Ichigo had left for hollow hunting and promised to be back soon, but hasn't been back since four hours. You laid down on his bed and got a scent of his strawberry smell in the process. You closed your eyes and fell fast asleep...

~~~~~~~~

It was around ten o'clock at night when Ichigo came back in through the window. He heard you soft snoring and smiled at it as he picked you up and tucked you into his bed. The moonlight hit just your face right as Ichigo stared at your lips, wanting to feel them for himself ever since he asked you out.

You woke up to the feeling of his warmth and blinked up sleepily at him. "Hey Ichi... sorry I fell asleep..."

"It's fine. Do you want me to help you wake up?"

"That... would... be... nice..."

Ichigo took the chance and gently put his lips on yours. His heart was pounding out of his chest as your body woke up to the feeling of his lips as you kissed him back right away.

Renji

It was training day again as your loving boyfriend, Renji, had set it all up for a different cause in his mind.

"Alright! If you lose, you have to do as I want!"

You snicker and pulled out your own zanpakuto. "Bring it on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After quite some time Renji had beat you. This was a shocker, you usually won, but today the tables had turned.

"W-What?! But I always win!"

"Now for my reward... a kiss." Renji said with a smirk, even though his face was getting red.

You stood up and quickly pecked him on the lips, but Renji caught you in time before you could pull back and smashed your lips together. The feeling of fire was inside you as let's just say... it got a little bit too heated up.

Toshiro

Even though it was in the middle of summer today it had cooled down a bit, but not to your liking. Every time you tried to write something your body would shake and your hands would mess up the signature.

Toshiro noticed from his desk and stopped what he was doing. "(y/n) are you cold?"

"Y-Yes..." You said chattering your teeth together.

Toshiro looked down and sat you had enough room to sit in his lap. "Why do you come sit over by me and I help warm you up?"

"O-Okay..." You got up and pulled a chair over to where he was, but Toshiro grabbed your hand in time and lifted you into his lap.

"S-Shiro?" You said confused as your eyes shrunk a bit.

Toshiro smiled as he pulled you closer. "I'm going to try to make you warm."

He lean in and you didn't pull back once you lips connected together. They were warm like he said, surprising for a guy who control ice for powers. You fixed you position and got a better angle to kiss him better as Toshiro hummed and deepened the kiss more, enjoying every second of it. At least he was tall enough to reach your lips.

Ulquiorra

The meeting had just ended as Ulquiorra and you had gone your different ways. It wasn't until it seemed everyone had gone to sleep before Ulquiorra knocked on your door. You opened it and motioned him inside, and hugged him once you closed the door.