Byakuya

And the winner is Byakuya! Yayaya!!! I guess?

How You Met

It all started off as a cool breeze morning for Byakuya. Everything quiet like the gentle tap of a leave falling down from it's tree.

Then the crash of something breaking filled the air and echoed everywhere. Byakuya stopped filling out paperwork as he got up to see where the noise had come from.

The groans of pain weren't too far away as he saw a beautiful woman on the ground rubbing her feet on the ground while a broken vase laid right next to her.

Byakuya scoffed in his mind once he saw the captain's coat around her shoulders. 'She must be the new fifth division's captain. She must be looking for her way around here.'

Byakuya came up silence like a snake and bore his eyes down on your head. "Are you just going to sit there on the filthy ground and wait for someone to help you up."

This got your attention as you stood up and glared at the man in front of you while you ignored the pain in your toe. "How dare you! I'm (y/n) (y/l)! I'm a noble women and people like you would be punished for saying that!"

"You? A noble woman? I never heard of your last name until now."

"My family runs under the royal guard, so we try to keep it a secret. I know what you're thinking, if it was secret then why did you give it away? Because I know you're a noble man too Byakuya Kuchiki, so I know you will have to respect me because my noble clan is higher up than yours!"

Anger was raging inside him, but he didn't show it because he knew the master of playing faces. "It does not matter if your noble clan is higher up than mine. Yours's is a secret so no one will treat you like a noble around here, so I will never treat you like one. I suggest you clean up that mess before you ruin your image for the first day of the job."

And just like that, he turned around and when back into his office with his long black hair follow with him.

You growled, angry that you've ever been near that man. But sad at the same time because he was right. You joined this job to cover up your noble rank and so far it was failing miserly.

You two become friends

You were carrying a huge load of paperwork and bring it back to the office. You never knew being a captain meant this much work!

The wind started to pick up as you gasped as the papers on the top were flying away. You put down the stack and rushing to get the top papers before the others papers could get blown away. But too late and all the papers were flying in the air.

You screamed in frustration while grabbing more of the papers as much as you could in your hands, until the wind shifted and when into your direction.

All the paperwork stacked up the way they were and the wind disappeared along with the small cherry blossoms around them. You looked up to see Byakuya put away his zanpukto and walking up to you.

"This was only an apology from are last meeting. Don't get too excited about this one time."

"D-does this mean we're friends...?" You asked with hope in your eyes.

He ignored the hope completely. "I wouldn't say that."

"Please! There's not a lot of people I can trust around here and your one of them! We can be noble buddies!"

"Fine. But please, no calling us noble buddies."

"Really?! THANK YOU!"

You hugged him tightly against you while he surprisingly didn't dislike the hug, but had to show it. "Get off me."