He Accidentally Hurts You

Stay in tune for the next part! Next week of course :)

Ichigo

It was a night out of town as you decided to go to Orihime's to eat for a bit. (Even if her cooking sucked).

"Here's some food to eat on the way!" Orihime happily gave you the food.

"Oh thanks! I will! See ya Orihime!"

You gave her a quick hug before leaving the apartment building. The night air bit at your skin as you shivered and pull on your coat, before your eyes widen at the hollow in front of you.

"Getsuga Tenshou!"

The blue wave of energy killed the hollow, but didn't stop coming as it when towards you. You tried dodging out of the way, but the blue wave got your leg and cut it pretty good.

You cried out as Ichigo spotted you and rushed to your side.

Renji

Training with wooden swords wouldn't hurt a person much, or so you thought. Renji pinned you down on the ground as he clashed swords with you. The wooden swords creaked and groaned at the pressure you both were giving each other.

"Give up! I win!" Renji yelled as he deepened his power.

"I will never surrender to a red pineapple!"

Something flashed in his eyes too quickly for you to notice, but you did notice the pain when he released his power and forced it on your shoulder.

You cried out in pain as your shoulder looked badly dislocated and bleeding badly. Renji's eyes widen as he threw away the sword.

Toshiro

Toshiro was stressed all week and you were worried about his health. His eyes were getting baggy and black under his eyes.

To help you made his favorite tea and knocked on the door. "Shiro-chan I got you tea!"

Toshiro sighed deeply, not taking his eyes off from his work. "Not now, (y/n)."

"Aww but please?!"

You sounded just like Rangiku for a second there and that's when he snapped. "I SAID NO!"

A shot of a pistol of ice grazed your cheek, but it was cold enough to freeze half your cheek. Tears ran down your face as you couldn't feel the left side of your face. Toshiro's heart stopped for a second as ran up to you.

Ulquiorra

Skipped down the hallway to his room was your first thing on your mind while bringing a jewel of pure green.

Ulquiorra has been distance since his last mission and you wanted to cheer him up. Knocking on the door you opened it up to Ulquiorra cleaning his sword.

"Hey, Green Eyes! I got you something."

"I'm not in the mood for it." His voice giving off a bad vibe, but your happy self couldn't notice it.

"Come on you know you want to see it!"

"No I don't. Now go away."

He cut across your chest like he did with other hollows he killed. He was going back to his old self on his mission and was worried what he could do about it. His eye widen as you collapse in a pool of your own blood, never in his life he thought his heart would beat so painfully hard.

Uryu

He was teaching you how to sew, sadly you were doing horribly. Uryu thought you were doing this on purpose since you didn't want to sew in the first place, but you were just bad.

"Uryu can we stop? My hands hurt from this."

"No, now pull out like this." He mumbled quietly while taking out the needle threw the croshay blanket.

"Please Uryu? I'm getting tired"

"I said be quite! You'll learn this the hard way!"

He accidentally jab your finger with the needle from anger. You cried out as he poked a vein. Uryu heart throbbed from pain and fear....

Ukitake

He was getting sicker and sicker lately. Not even the medicine he was taking was helping him. So, you made him some yummy treats.

You entered inside without knocking on the door. "Oh Ukitake! I got sweets!"

"Not right now." He called back while working on paperwork. His face as a bit flushed.

"Come on! Try a bit!" You shoved the candy into his mouth.

He didn't like what you were doing and slapped you across the face. Tears sprung from your eyes as you ran out crying. Ukitake head was pounding not only from the sickness, but from the gilt of what he just did.

God that one was so hard! I just can't see Ukitake hurting someone!

Shunsui

The office reek of alcohol as Shunsui was drinking another bottle. The past paperwork this week was making him drunk than ever.

"Shunsui sweetie... I think you need to stop."

"Why would I do that?" He glared at you while taking another drink of his sake.

"Because becoming this drunk is bad for you!"

"Shut up!"

He threw the sake as it smacked into your face. You screamed at the pain as Shunsui eyes widen when he saw blood...

Kisuke

He was nowhere to be found in the store when you came back from hollow duty. The kids didn't know where he was either, but there was a loud crash in the back room. It was getting louder and louder along with cursing.

"Stupid boxes! Couldn't these damn things be lighter?!"

"Kisuke are you in their?"

"Yes I am- Ahh!"

He accidentally tripped on the way out as the heavy boxes crashed onto you. You cried out in pain as Kisuke started digging through the boxes right away.

Aizen

Lately the espadas weren't doing a great job on their missions and it was stressing Aizen out. He sat the table just to himself once the meeting was over. He sighed as he took a sip of his tea, and pulled away from the coldness which he didn't like.

You popped your head in and gave him a warm smile. "Sosuke, do you want to hang out?"

He didn't give you an answer as his chest as starting to hurt where the hogoyku was. Probably from the stress he was having. He scrunched his face up in pain as it started to become more painful.

You were confused at how he looked hurt and touched his shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"Leave me alone!"

The hogoyku burst out a wave of energy as it blasted you in the chest and slammed you into the wall. The pain disappeared as Aizen's eyes widen and ran towards you.

Byakuya

It was a hot day and you decided to make a special tea made by yours truly. Byakuya wasn't in his office so you asked around and they said he was at his mansion. You thanked the people and when to it.

Byakuya was practicing with his bankai, to protect you with or without it. He couldn't lose another woman in his life. He was moving it with his hand as the petals came together like a spiral.

"Byakuya, I got some of my special tea!"

He accidentally moved his hand when turning to face his loving girlfriend, but only saw a spiral of petals enveloping you. He didn't hesitate and when faster towards you when he still only saw blood.