When You Move In With Him

Ichigo

Him and you had just graduated from the high school, when to a party, and you got so tired out of your mind you crashed on his bed. When you woke up you were surprised to see him packing up a suitcase.

"I thought you were staying here?" You questioned him.

Ichigo rose his head just and looked lost for a second as he looked back and at the bags. He seemed to be loss of words.

"Ichigo... say something."

He sighed and looked out the window. "My father bought me a new place to stay at so I can experience the real world. I'm going there tonight and that's why I'm packing up. I was planning on asking you to move in with me... but it sounded selfish of me to ask you."

You shook your head and giggled slightly. "Why would you think that? Sure, before graduation it would have been wrong, but now that we're adults it's perfectly fine."

His eyes shined with hope. "You mean..."

"Yup! I'm moving in with you!"

For the first time in a while his mouth turned into a happy grin as he dropped the bags and hugged you tightly to him, so happy from real loss of words.

Renji

Recently your home was damaged to some hollows that stampeded your part of the area of soul reaper houses. It was going to take forever to repair the house so you were stuck at Renji's place.

Truth to be told it wasn't bad sleeping over at his place. He could be a bit cleaner, but other than that he was a gentleman, for the first time in his whole life.

It was around lunch time when Renji was acting weird. From the corner of his pocket you could see a tiny white note in there.

"Renji," You spoke, making him jump. "What's that?"

When you pointed to it Renji sighed. "I can't hide it anymore... but this is something I've been thinking for a while... just read the note."

You took the note from his pocket and read it over, a huge smile coming over your face, the next part shocked Renji as you grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him deeply. People were watching but you would care less as you screamed yes after pulling back.

Toshiro

Rangiku was helping him as he confessed he wanted you to live with him so you could spend more time together, but didn't know how to put it into words. So Rangiku agreed to help her captain.

Rangiku came into the office with beautiful roses made from ice. You saw and dropped your pen. "Oh my..." You said, completely taken back from their beauty.

Rangiku smiled and set them in a vase. "You know is does have something in them. Just break the roses."

"But... I really don't want to break them."

Rangiku growls and smashes them for you. You winced and already begun to miss the rose's beauty, but looked to see a note inside them.

"Go on." Rangiku urged you. "Read it."

You slowly took it and read it over, your eyes widening in shock. "Huh? Shiro wants me to live with him?"

"Yeah," Toshiro said, popping right into the office. "I was just nervous telling you."

You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Then I'll pack my stuff."

Ulquiorra

Later the previous week Lord Aizen had found out about your dating. At first he was mad, but his girlfriend calmed him down and now he was cool with it. His girlfriend was a blessing to you both.