Making Up

Ichigo

It was a month since you disappeared from the house. He was worried sick and tried looking all over for you, but to no success. It was one of his hollow hunting nights as he looked around lazily, mostly trying to look for you.

A scream came in the distance as he stopped and turned around, only to see a huge hollow holding a single person in its hand. He narrowed his eye to get a better look, and his heart stopped in horror when it was you.

He flashed-step on the house roofs, charging up his sword. The hollow was just about to eat you when Ichigo released a huge attack on the hollow, slicing it in half from head to toe. Ichigo caught you before you crashed into the ground.

Your left eye was damaged, for good, as you cried in joy when you saw Ichigo. "I-Ichigo! I-I can't believe it's you!"

Ichigo gently touched your left eye as you winced, blood pouring a little from the wound. "I'm glad to see you too. What happened to your left eye?"

"I-I tried to escape... but the hollow caught me... and scratched out my eye because I-I.... was screaming too much."

He growled under his breath as he rushed you back to his father's clinic. "Don't worry and just stay by me."

Renji

Rukia had heard about the fight and been with Renji ever since to cheer him up. He was never the same, didn't train much and didn't even bother to eat. It was all because of him screaming at you when you betrayed his trust... or so he thought.

"Renji," Rukia spoke, softly like a mother to a child. "Do you want anything to eat?"

He shook his head, red hair hanging around his eyes. "I'm fine..."

Sometime snapped inside Rukia as she punched him in the face. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You're feeling sorry for yourself?! What a lame excuse for a boyfriend! Just go over to her and say you're sorry!"

"I can't!" Renji shoved her away. "(y/n) won't even let me near her!"

Out of the corner of her eye she saw you walking by, flashed-stepped over, and dragged you over to Renji. Your eyes widen as you began to drag your feet in the ground, but Rukia was strong for her build and slammed you into Renji.

What happened next? When she shoved you towards him your guys lip crashed into each other. Renji stood there, like an idiot as you were blushing madly. It took Renji a second before he wrapped his arms around you to kiss you deeper, which you gladly gave back.

Toshiro

A month has passed as all the paperwork was caught up. He sighed in relief and sat back down in his chair, drinking his tea as he took a peek at your desk. It was covered in dust, meaning you hadn't been in the office for a long time.

His heart began to throb as he when up to Rangiku who was drinking sake on the couch. "Where is (y/n)?"

"Hmmm... she hasn't been here in a month. I heard she quit the job and is staying Momo's place."

Toshiro slowly began to realize that thought he didn't sleep at home since the paperwork, he didn't know you moved out. Guilt tug at him as he took a deep, slow breath. "I-It's been a month...?"

Rangiku nodded as her eyes were sad. "Momo says she misses you, but doesn't want you to see her. She fears you would scream at her and even look at her in disgust."

She didn't even get to finish her words as Toshiro flashed-stepped to Momo's house. The light were turned on so he knew someone was home. He knocked on the door as it slid open to you, making you see him and freeze.