After Birth

This is what you and the boys were feeling after the baby was born btw

Niall: You- You were feeling contentment. Knowing Kennedy was safe and with you made you feel better.

Niall- Niall was excited. He couldn't wait to meet her properly ad get to know her. He was excited to be the best dad he could.

Harry: You- You were feeling ecstatic. You had just gave birth! That's one hell of an accomplishment. You were proud of what life had given you.

Harry- Harry was feeling satisfaction. He was pleased with what he had. He had a loving wife and an adorable daughter. He couldn't ask for more.

Louis: You- You were sore, to stay the least. You were incredibly happy that the boy's were with you now but your stomach hurt from the surgery.

Louis- Louis was in a playful mood. He wanted to just play with the twins even though they weren't even an hour old. He couldn't wait until you two took them home so he could do fun things with them.

Liam: You- You were relieved. You were just glad Autumn was safe and okay. You didn't care about yourself, just that tiny little girl. She was your world and you hadn't even known her for a day.

Liam- Liam was thankful. He was thankful that Autumn was healthy and you were healthy. He only cares about the both of your's well being.

Zayn: You- You were feeling tired. You went through that pain for over 9 hours. You wanted to do use every ounce of power in you to stay awake to see Noah but sleep overcame you and you fell asleep.

Zayn- Zayn was feeling wonderful. Everything about that day was perfect to Zayn and he couldn't have asked for anything else.