Delivery~Louis

Being laid down on a surgery table and having a giant blue curtain draped across your chest wasn't ideal. They had already given you the epidural and anesthesia so you couldn't feel anything. Your nerves grew as you heard the sounds of the stuff they were getting ready. "Not long now," Louis whispered against your temple. You smiled but that instantly vanished once you saw the doctor come back around.

"Okay so you shouldn't feel any pain other than a slight pressure. I've done this multiple times so you are safe. The procedure may take a while, it depends on the twins positioning. Next time you see me you will have two new babies," the doctor smiled. You nodded and looked at Louis who was smiling. The doctor disappeared behind the curtain and it was time. You did feel the pressure he was talking about but nothing you couldn't handle. You could tell Louis was getting antsy by the way he kept running his thumb along one spot on your arm.

"I want to look so badly," Louis laughed. You sighed and shook your head. "You do realize some of my organs are most likely not in my body right now," you asked. Louis's eyes widened and you smiled faintly. Your interaction was interrupted when you heard a cry.

"Baby 1 is here," a nurse shouted. You gasped and Louis squeezed your arm. A nurse came from behind the curtain and placed the baby on your chest. Tears started falling down as you looked at the beautiful baby on your chest. "Is this Jake," you asked. Louis just smiled and nodded as if he were trying to hold back tears.

You heard yet another scream and you knew the other baby was here. "Baby 2 is here," someone shouted. "There's Jonah," Louis said as he watched the doctor place Jonah on the other side of Jake. You we're now full on crying as you looked at the two boys. Jake was slightly bigger than Jonah and you thought that was cute since Jake was also older. Louis was offered to cut the umbilical cords and he did. Your boys were finally here.

Jake Alexander Tomlinson born on November 18, 2017 at 8:27 am.
Jonah Chase Tomlinson born on November 18, 2017 at 8:39 am.