Starting to Show (his p.o.v.)

I know all my chapters are short but this one will be pretty short. I don't really know how to make this long lol

Niall: I came home from work and couldn't find Y/N downstairs. I went up the stairs and peaked into our room. Sure enough, she was in there asleep. I smiled at her when I saw her arm wrapped around her stomach. It hadn't been that long since her first ultrasound so it surprised me when I saw that she had a tiny bump. I smiled and walked over to sit down next to her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me. "You're starting to show," I said kissing her head. "I am," she asked sitting up. All the tiredness disappeared and she was walking over to the full length mirror. She pulled her shirt up and looked at her side view. Her eyes lit up and she smiled. She ran her hands over her stomach and I walked up behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my hands on her stomach. "It's going by much faster than I thought it would," she said. "That just means we're getting closer to meeting them," I said smiling. Y/N took a picture to send to her best friend and mom and I laughed. "Don't laugh at me Niall! This is a big thing," she said laughing and then playfully hitting me.

For the rest of the day Y/N and I sat around and talked about the baby. Every once in a while I would put my hands on her stomach and smile. That was my baby. The baby that would soon change my life forever.

Harry: Y/N and I were heading to my mum's house for the day and were currently getting ready. As I fixed my hair, Y/N was changing. From the corner of my eye, when she was putting her new shirt on I saw something. "Love, not to be weird but can you pull your shirt up again," I said walking over to her. She looked at me funny but did as I asked. I crouched down and smiled. "What," she asked. "Look at yourself in the mirror," I said looking at the mirror and seeing the small bump.

Y/N looked over and gasped. "I'm showing," she said excitedly. "You are," I said gently. "I didn't know that this is when you started showing. I could have been more prepared," she said laughing at the end. "A while ago I don't think anything could have prepared me for this," I said putting my hands on her stomach. "Me too," she whispered.

We finished getting ready and drove to my mum's house. "I can't wait to show Anne and Gemma," Y/N said as we pulled into the driveway. "I'm sure they'll be excited," I said. We walked to the house and mum let us in. "It's so good to see you two again," she said pulling Y/N into a hug first.Later we ate lunch and I could tell how excited Y/N was to show them.

"I have something to show you two," Y/N said standing up. I smiled at her and my mum and Gemma looked at her. She smiled and rolled her shirt up a little bit. Gemma smiled and mum gasped. "Oh my! You're showing," mum said standing over and walking over to her. She pulled her into a hug and then wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I smiled over at Y/N and she smiled back.

Louis: It really surprised me Y/N hadn't started showing yet. I read somewhere that sometimes women start showing with twins around 13-14 week but Y/N was almost 16 weeks and still not showing. Today we were going to a cookout for Y/N's best friends birthday and we'll be swimming so I'll finally get a good look if she is showing at all.

We got ready and started the drive to her friend's and her fiancé's house. We arrived and were kindly greeted by Y/BFF/N and her fiancé. We went out back and ate. Everything was going well and then Y/N and I decided to join in on swimming. Y/N took off her cover up and my eyes drifted to her stomach.

My eyes widened when I saw a bump. I broke out into a smile and walked over to her. "Love, you're finally showing," I said. "I guess so," she said looking down and smiling. "I was starting to get worried," Louis said. "Why," she asked. "I read somewhere that you can start showing with twins at 13-14 weeks but you weren't," I said holding onto her wait. She laughed and shook her head. " What," I asked. "Oh, Lou," she started. "Some people that carry twins don't even start showing until 18 weeks," she said laughing lightly. "Oh," I mumbled. She laughed and patted my back.

Y/N quickly walked off to show Y/BFF/N and I just shook my head. I watched as she showed her friends and smiled. I was glad she was excited about this. "Congratulations," Y/BFF/N fiancé said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you," I said not taking my eyes off of Y/N.

Liam: Today Y/N were going for a pregnancy photoshoot. We were getting ready and Y/N was wearing a long skirt and a white crop top. She looked beautiful but that's not what caught my eye. From my position, I could spot a little curve on her stomach. I walked over to her and put my head on her shoulder and my hands on her waist. "Good morning to you too," she laughed kissing my cheek. "You're showing," I whispered in looking down at her stomach in the mirror. She looked down and gasped. Tears started to spill from her eyes and I smiled.

"Almost three years ago I was about to give up hope. Now, I'm living my idea of a perfect life. Liam, thank you," she said turning around and hugging me. "I love you and this is the greatest gift you've ever given me," I whispered and kissed her shoulder. She wiped her tears and smiled one last time before we had to finish getting ready.

At the studio, we took a lot of photos. Many of which were showing off the little curve. The whole time neither of us could wipe the smiles from our faces. In a couple of hours we finished up. Y/N and I got to look at the pictures and pick out the ones they'd use for the article.

"I like that one," Y/N said looking at the one where we were sitting down and she was leaning against me with her hands on her stomach. "As do I," I said smiling. Long story short, it was hard choosing between them but in the end we narrowed it down and picked out the ones we liked best.

Zayn: Work was tough today and I was excited to go home and see Y/N. I quickly drove the short distance and arrived home. When I walked in I couldn't find Y/N downstairs so I quickly ran upstairs. Our bedroom door was crack one so I went in and found Y/N standing in front of the mirror. "Come look at this," she said not taking her eyes off the mirror.

I was confused but did as told. I walked up to her and looked at her smiling face. "What," I asked.  She took my hands in hers and placed them on her stomach. Something was different. There was a bump there this time. "Oh my god! You're showing," I said excitedly. "I know! I only noticed today in the shower. I wanted to text you but I knew you'd want to see it in person but you couldn't just leave work like that. I didn't want you to be all jittery at work either," she laughed. "Always thinking ahead," I said and then kissed her.

I got on my knees and looked at the bump. I smiled up at Y/N and then started kissing all over her stomach. She laughed and so did I. "This is amazing," I whispered when I stood back up. "We're getting closer," she laughed. "Only 6 months," I said. "When you say it out loud it makes it seem much longer," she said.

Now that she showed me I wasn't going to be able to keep my eyes off her stomach. It was precious and something I wanted to show off. For the rest of the day I did everything to keep them both happy. I admired