Delivery~Liam

The pain never seemed to subside. When you got to the hospital you were 6 cm dilated and everyone was somewhat surprised you didn't notice it until it reached that. You didn't care about the questions as you had bigger things to worry about. Getting your daughter out safely.

You tried your best not to stress over this; you knew it wasn't good for your daughter's health. "Love, she's going to arrive safely. No need to worry," Liam said running his thumb over your hand. You tried not to let any tears fall, you wanted to be strong.

It didn't take long for you to reach 10 cm. The doctor came and told you it was time to push. You did as told and tried not to focus on the pain and just the pushing. You were in hell and you couldn't hold back the screams that would escape your mouth ever once in a while. Liam was being very supportive and whispered sweet things to you.

"We can see the head, Y/N. Keeping going," the doctor encouraged. You put your best efforts forward and you saw Liam smile. "Her head is out," he said. "One more time, you've got this," the nurse encouraged. And so you did and your daughter came out crying.

"Autumn," you cried as you wrapped your arms around her. "She's precious," Liam whispered looking at her. A nurse later scooped her up and took her to clean her off. "Would you like to cut the cord," she asked Liam. He smiled and nodded. Before falling asleep, you watched the moment being shared between your husband and daughter. It would be something you'd never forget.

Autumn Hope Payne born on January 19, 2017 at 6:41 am.