Telling the Boys

This is a warning, this chapter is going to be very short

Niall: You and Niall were hosting a dinner with the boys tonight. The boys and a couple other friends would be coming over to supposedly just eat dinner, they had no idea you and Niall would be sharing the news. The first guest to arrive was Liam, he's always usually the first. Louis came after with his girlfriend followed by Harry. A few other people arrived and you were finally ready for the dinner. You, Niall and the guests all headed to the dinning room and took your seats, the food had just previously been put out.

The room was full of chatter until Niall stood up and motioned for you to stand up as well. "Everybody we have an announcement," Niall said just loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone turned their heads towards you two. "So this will probably surprise you but," Niall trailed off looking at you. "But, I'm pregnant," you smiled. A couple people gasped and others smiled. The boys tackled Niall into a hug and your friends came up and hugged you. "This is awesome news guys, congratulations," Harry said. "You guys are going to be great parents," Louis said. "I knew this was going to happen eventually," Liam laughed patting Niall on the back. "Have you told family yet," one of your friends asked. "Yeah, my mum was the first to find out," I said proudly.

Harry: "I think you should tell the boys today," you said as you curled your hair. You and Harry were both doing your hair as you were getting ready for a meeting with management and the boys, the reason you were going was because you helped out with some of the planning. "I want to but management will be there and I don't want to get in an argument with them if they disagree. The boys are like a second family to me but I don't want to dig us a bigger grave than we already have. They hate whenever we don't do exactly what they say," Harry sighed. "Maybe you could tell them before you go in but Harry, we aren't going to keep this baby a secret forever, we'll have to tell them as well," you said wrapping your arms around him. "I'll tell them," he sighed.

Later that day Harry caught the boys before they headed into the office. "It's about time you guys showed up," Zayn groaned. "Sorry, we had to discuss some things before we came," you said. "Is everything okay," Liam said seriously. "Actually, better than okay. Harry, do you want to tell them," you nudged him. He smiled at you and then looked back up at the boys. "Y/N and I are going to be parents," he said excitedly. Niall was the first to pull his band mate into a hug, followed by Louis, Zayn, and Liam. "That's great, mate," Liam said smiling at you two. "Thank you guys, we have no idea how management and the public will react so it's good to know you have our backs," you said full heartedly at the boys. You all did one more group hug and headed into the office.

Louis (his p.o.v.): "Lou is bringing in Lux today," Harry said excitedly reading his text from Lou out loud. "Great, that means you'll be distracted all day," Liam said shaking his head. "Lux is getting so big. We need someone to have another kid," Harry said pouting. I had to try to hide the smile that was growing on my face. "I guess so," I said simply.

Later Lou came with Lux and Harry was happy. Like suspected by Liam, he was distracted all day which annoyed all of us. "Harry if you want one so bad why don't you have your own," Niall said with a tired tone. "Because that takes a lot of work," he whined. I shook my head and put some of my stuff away. "Tell me about it," I mumbled under my breathe knowing that once the little one came Y/N and I would have to take on another job. "What'd you just say," Liam questioned. "Nothing," I said. "What do you mean 'tell me about it'? Lou is there something you want to tell us," Liam questioned again. I felt my palms get sweaty and I sighed.

There wasn't a way of getting out of this; Liam had caused all of the boy's to pay attention to us. "Fine. Y/N is pregnant. We wanted to wait to tell you together but I couldn't keep it to myself," I said. "What? Man, that's awesome news! Congratulations, Louis," Liam said giving me a pat on the back. Rounds of congratulations were spread and I was happy they were so accepting.

I sent a text to Y/N saying we'd have some visitors tonight at dinner. I knew the boy's would let me get away with this so quickly.

Liam: Liam and you were very nervous to tell anyone let alone the boys. You had the constant lingering in the back of your mind "what if something went wrong with the pregnancy?" The doctor had told you that early on miscarrying wasn't super rare for patients with your condition. The petrified you but eventually you and Liam both knew you'd have to tell the boys. They'd notice sometime that your stomach was getting bigger.

"Are you sure they'll be accepting," you asked as you all drove to Harry's house. "They know how long we've been waiting for and wanting this, they'll accept it completely," Liam said sweetly looking over at you for a split second. You smiled to yourself and the two of you enjoyed the silence that overtook the car on the short drive.

Once you got there you were greeted by Harry at the front door. You all walked in and sat down around the table. Everything was going very well until Harry brought out the alcohol. You shared a glance with Liam and you knew it would be the time to announce. They started pouring out the drinks and when it came to you, you had to deny. "What? Y/N, you love wine," Niall laughed from across the table. You smiled over at Liam and he stood up taking your hand is his as a signal to stand up as well. "Y/N and I have an announcement. After a couple years, we've finally got what we we're asking for," Liam said looking over at you. "Liam and I are finally expecting," you said excitedly. "Are you serious! Guy's, that's amazing," Louis said standing up along with everyone else. You all exchanged group hugs and you and Liam kept smiling at each other.

"We're so happy happy for you two!"

Zayn: "Zayn you need to tell the boys today. They have been onto us lately and it's not long before I start to somewhat show," you said as Zayn got ready for a meeting. "Love, I will. The boys might be stressed today though so it might not be the best time," Zayn said putting his shoes on. You flopped back into your bed form your sitting position and groaned. "Okay listen. It is 6 in the morning and I feel sick. I'm not in the mood to coax you into this but please, think about it. It's not that I don't want to tell the boys I just haven't been in the greatest of moods recently. So please, Z, consider telling them today," you explained. He gave you a soft smile and then kissed your head. You watched him leave and only hoped he would to get the pressure out of the way.

Later that day while you were cooking yourself something your phone dinged signaling you had a text. You looked at it and immediately smiled. Zayn had texted you to tell you the boys were in a good mood and that he was going to tell them. You responded with a simple, "Let me know how it goes, I wish I could have been there. Love you." Around and hour later your phone wouldn't stop going off and you saw that it was all the boys saying their congratulations.

"I'm sorry if they're spamming you," you heard Zayn say from the doorway. You jumped slightly but turned around and smiled. "Thank you," you whispered hugging him. "Of course, love," Zayn said resting his head on yours. You felt him place his hand on your stomach and you smiled even more than yo