Delivery~Zayn

You never expected to be in labor as long as you were. 9 hours you spent pacing around and trying to sleep. Zayn was concerned but the midwife kept reminding him some women's labor time length's can be long. It was a true blessing when you reached 10 cm. The midwife had you lay down and Zayn made sure you were comfy.

The midwife made sure everything was prepared and finally, it was time to push. "This fucking sucks," you said through gritted teeth. The women laughed and Zayn held his in. You took the whole thing like a champ. It hurt like hell but you kept thinking about the reward you'd get at the end of this. You have your strongest push and then felt the midwife pull the baby out.

"It's a boy," she cheered. You looked at Zayn in amazement and he had tears in his eyes. The midwife place him on your chest and you finally started crying. "Little Noah is finally here," you said kissing his head. You held him for about a minute before the women needed to get him cleaned up.

"Zayn, would you like to cut the cord," she asked. Zayn looked down at you and you smiled at him. "I'd love too," he said dropping your hand and walking to where she was standing. He cut it and Noah started crying again. The midwife wrapped him up and handed him back to you. "I'm so glad he's finally here," Zayn said pressing his forehead against yours.

Noah Javadd Malik born on September 25, 2017 at 10:57 pm.