Decorating the Nursery

Above is what the nursery would look like

Niall: "Thanks Greg for coming to help," Niall said as he opened the door for his brother. Today, you, Niall, and Greg were going to start putting the nursery together. "Of course," Greg smiled. You and Niall guided him into the soon to be nursery. You looked at the wall and smiled. You and Niall had previously had someone come in to paint the wall behind where the crib would be with giant flowers. The flooring was already installed with the white carpeting.

Niall showed Greg where the crib was still in the box and the two of them got started on working on putting it together. It took about 45 minutes but eventually it was put together and ready to be set up. While they moved on to the changing table, you put the bed together. You put down the white cot, white and pink blanket, and then the decorative pillows with zebra's on them. You placed the little fish in there that Niall had got and smiled at the finished piece.

While Greg finished up, Niall came over to help you put up the wording above her bed. Niall pushed the rocking chair into the corner and then Greg pushed the changing table into the corner by the window. Eventually, all the little knick-knacks were placed and and the room was completed. You stepped back and looked at the whole room. It looked amazing.

Harry: "Gemma and Y/BFF/N are coming to help set up today," you said to Harry. Harry nodded and smiled at you. Later that day Gemma and Y/BFF/N arrived and you went straight into the baby's room. "So, the painter completed the wall art and the carpenter's placed in the lighting so all of that is ready. All we have to do is set stuff up," you explained before you opened the door. The two girl's nodded and you opened the door.

Half of the crib was set up already and the changing table was already in place. "Harry, do you mind finishing the rest of the crib," Gemma said to her little brother. Harry shook his head no and went over to finish it. "So, what I need you guys to do is help me place all of the decorations. Things like the pictures and blankets," you said. "Cool," Y/BFF/N said. So, while Harry put the crib together, you and the others put up the decorations.

Harry finished the crib and Gemma set up all of the blankets to make it nice and cozy for when she does sleep in there. The rocking chair was soon put into it's place and the room was done. "It looks amazing," you said taking in the whole aspect of the room. "It is," Harry said and pulling you in for a hug.

Louis: "Thank you so much for coming and helping me put up this stuff," you said to your best friend who had come over to help but up the decals for the twins rooms. "It's no problem. If Louis couldn't do it I'm glad I could," she said as she pressed down on the picture. The boys rooms were going to be city themed. It was something you had saw and thought was cute.

You and your friend eventually got all the decals on. By the time Louis came home, he was just in time to put the cribs and changing table in place. "Left all the hard stuff for me I see," Louis laughed. "Well let me remind you that I'm almost in my third trimester with twins and I'm not going to make her do all the work," you sassed back but ended up laughing. Louis did as you asked and the room was slowly coming together. Your friend hung up some of the pictures and folded all of the blankets into neat piles.

Meanwhile, you arranged the changing table. Things came together nicely and even though you weren't done, it was good enough for now. You all called it quits for a while and you were actually pretty pleased with the results. "Almost done," Louis cheered. "Almost," you repeated.

Liam: "I can't wait to see what the final product," you said as you sat on the floor with art supplies around you. "I can't wait to see the whole room, let alone that," Liam said as he started to work on the crib. You were deciding to channel your inner artistic abilities and make something for Autumn's room. You had bought a giant letter 'A' and you were going to put a bunch of flower's on it to stick above her bed.

You got started on your project going into deep concentration. It took you a while; so long that Liam had moved onto moving around the furniture. It was all worth it in the end though when you finished. "Done," you breathed out putting down the extra flowers. "Love, it's beautiful. She'll love it," Liam said looking over your shoulder.

Liam picked it up and held it above the bed. He looked behind him to you to see if it was okay. "A little to the left," you said. These are the type of directions you gave Liam for a while until it was perfect. "There! Stop," you said happily. Liam sighed in relief and you laughed. "It's perfect," you said admiring the little area. Liam joined you in looking at his and kissed your head. "She's going to thank you for this one day," Liam said.

Zayn: "So I may or may not have gotten a customized picture for the room," Zayn said as you both were setting up the soon-to-be nursery. "Really? What is it," you asked turning around to look at him. He smiled and left the room only to return a minute later holding a canvas. He turned it around and you smiled. It said, "I love you to the moon and back." The first time you really talked to the baby you said," your dad and I already love you to the moon and back."

You hugged Zayn and he hung it next to the crib. It tied into the black and white theme well, you applauded Zayn for that. Zayn then brought in a bunch of other little paintings he had made for the baby. "Zayn, these are so pretty," you complemented as you looked through the pile of paintings. "Thank you. I hope they love it, too," Zayn said. "They'll love anything you give them," you said running a hand over your stomach.

You and Zayn finished up a little later and smiled at your work of art. "We did well," you said holding your hand up for a high-five. "We did," Zayn said giving you a have-five. Zayn then crouched down and got level with your stomach. "We hope you love it little one," Zayn said and then placing a kiss to your stomach.