Finding Out

Niall: You had been having really weird waves of sickness in the mornings. At first you never thought anything of it, you thought you just had food poisoning. You didn't know much about pregnancies so this never occurred to you about the possibility. Your mom, however, thought it was time to take a visit to you and Niall's house. You just so happened to be feeling extra sic today. Niall was trying his best to help.

You heard a knock on the door and Niall jumped up to go get it. "Hello Y/M/N, I didn't know you were coming by today," you could hear Niall say. "I thought I'd make a quick stop by. Y/N texted me last night about how she'd been feeling sick so I thought I'd see if I could help," you heard your mother say. The two came into the room and your mom stopped right away. "Oh dear, it looks like you haven't been getting enough sleep," you're mom said coming and sitting by you. "I've been waking up at absurd times with nausea. I've thrown up for almost a week now," you explained to your mom.

Your mom looked back at Niall and said, "Do you mind if I talk to Y/N alone, please." Niall nodded as he headed to the kitchen. "Okay so do you want my honest opinion," your mom said. "Yes, of course," you said sitting up straighter. "Okay. Have you missed your period?" "I think by a day or two but I'm not sure, that's normal for me," you said. "Have you and Niall been, active, in anyway?" "I guess, yeah. Why does that have anything to do with anything," you asked. "Y/N, I'm pretty sure you might be pregnant."

Later that day you went to a drug store and took three tests there. You just wanted to be sure. All three said positive. You burst into tears of happiness and immediately called your mom and told her the great news. You were even more excited to tell Niall.

Harry: You and Harry had been trying, a lot. You would take a pregnancy test even if you weren't showing any signs. You really wanted to be pregnant, not just for yourself but also for Harry. One day you had ran out but you just decided not to buy anymore yet since you didn't want to just randomly keep buying more without needing to.

One day you're period reminder app said that your period was late by three days. You had no idea how you didn't notice that. You also noticed how your boobs had been sore and you were getting headaches much easier. Thinking about all of your symptoms, you told Harry you had to go to the store and that you'd most likely be back in 45 minutes.

You walked through the aisles and grabbed a package. You paid but of course you got stopped. The person at the register recognized who you were. She couldn't have been more than 16 and it looked like she was going to pass out. "Are you pregnant," she asked happily. "I actually don't know yet. Could you keep this a secret though, I'm working on a surprise," You said to the girl. She nodded and I drove back home. You could hear Harry singing from the porch so you quickly ran upstairs, luckily you actually did have to use the bathroom.

You did your business and set a timer for 3 minutes. Three of the longest minutes of your life. Finally your phone buzzed and you took a deep breathe and grabbed the test. Finally deciding to look down at it, it read '+' which meant positive.

Louis: It's been almost a year since you and Louis first started talking about kids. In that time span nothing happened. Literally nothing. You and Louis have only recently become more active. Both of you finally settled on wanting kids now. You wanted someone to talk to about this. You weren't exactly sure what to do. Maybe a doctor could help, maybe even a simple call to your mom could help.

You decided you were going to call someone but when you stood up you became incredibly dizzy. You thought it was just from sanding up to quickly but you thought you would've been good by now. You started to loose your balance so you sat down again and before you knew it you had passed out.

You woke up in the hospital with Louis and your best friend, Y/BFF/N, by your side. "Thank the lord you're okay," Y/BFF/N said grabbing your hand. When you looked down you saw you still had your clothes from home on but you had an IV in your arm. "What happened," you asked groggily. "I don't really know, love. When I came downstairs you were passed out on the couch. I'm just thankful you didn't fall and you're not injured," Louis said getting up and kissing your forehead.

You heard the door open and you looked over and saw that it was the doctor. He had a clipboard in hand and looked like he had news to share. "Mrs. Tomlinson, I have some things I need to tell you. Privately for now," the doctor said. Louis and Y/BFF/N took that as their cue to leave. Louis hesitated but Y/BFF/N got him out. "So Mrs. Tomlinson, I don't know if you're aware of this but your sugar levels are really low. You are also dehydrated. Seeing as we took a blood test, this isn't good for you current situation," the doctor said reading things off the clipboard. "My current situation?"

"I thought you'd know by now. Ma'am you are almost 4 weeks pregnant."

Liam: You were having severe problems getting pregnant. You and Liam had been trying a lot but nothing was happening. You went to the doctor one day to see what was up. That was when the doctor told you that you had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, PCOS for short. You soon learned that it meant your ovaries produced more androgens, a hormone, than normal. High levels of those hormones can affect your ovarian follicles and release of eggs during ovulation negatively. You were crushed when you found out. You had no idea how you were going to tell Liam the news.

It's not like you couldn't have kids, it would just be harder. Just because of this one downfall that didn't mean you were going to give up. You drove home trying your hardest not to cry. You definitely didn't need to be in a car accident after this.

You finally got home and your expression must have been readable because Liam pulled you into a hug and you started crying again. You later explained everything to him.

(Time skip) It's been a little over two years since you were diagnosed with PCOS and you have since searched out treatment for it. The problem itself and the treatment just made things harder so you and Liam decided to medically get pregnant. You and Liam were set to start Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections. It was mentally painful but in the end, it was all worth it. You had gone in for a checkup when the doctor came back with news.

"So we looked at your recent progress and I think you'd love to hear this. Everything went well and congratulations Mrs. Payne, you're expecting," she said smiling warmly at you. You immediately started crying and got up to hug her. This doctor had done so much for you and Liam, the least you could do was give her a heartfelt hug. You sat back down since she had to do things like take your blood pressure but you couldn't help but put your hand on your stomach. You and Liam were finally getting what you had wished for.

Zayn: You and Zayn were on a vacation having the best time of your life. Every so often however, you would get really bad cramps and your body ached in random places for no reason. Zayn was always there to help you though. Then the moment you were dreading came, your period. Only this time it didn't come. You were starting to get worried. You frantically looked at a calendar on your phone and saw that you were supposed to get your period almost 4 whole days ago. You looked at your ovulation cycle and your eyes widened. You were last on it a week ago, a time when you and Zayn had been having sex more than normal.

"Hey Zayn, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you sure you've been wearing a, you know, condom," you asked peeking your head out of the doorway. "Sometimes, you said you were on birth control," he said only looking up from his phone for a couple seconds to hide the blush that was creeping into his face. You heart kinda stopped in that moment. You weren't using your birth control. It had slipped your mind. You quickly threw on some nicer clothes and went to one of the local drug stores.

You ran to the aisle you thought the pregnancy tests would be in and grabbed a box. You quickly paid and went to the bathroom. You did your business on two of them and then waited the 5 minutes it said. You spent your time texting Y/BFF/N about this. She was really excited but you had to keep reminding her you weren't sure yet. Your phone then started making a sound saying it was time. You stopped pacing and then went to look at them. They both said positive.

You quickly texted your friend about the results and tried to calm yourself down. You and Zayn had only talked about kids once and it was a while ago. What would Zayn think? You were really nervous but you knew if you stayed too long Zayn would get curious. You quickly threw the tests away and went back to your car. You sat in your car thinking until you finally headed back to your resort.

You opened up the door and all you could do was smile at Zayn.

~~~
Wow I got super professional for Liam's. I had to do a lot of research for that because I wanted to switch things up and I didn't know a lot about that kind of stuff. Enjoy