Talking About It

Niall: You and Niall hadn't been married too long. However, it was long enough for you to start thinking about wanting kids. You saw the way Niall treated Theo and it made him so happy. You could only imagine how he'd react if you guys had your own kid. So, wanting to make this idea a plan, you headed downstairs to where Niall was plucking his guitar. He had gotten back into song writing.

"Hey love," Niall said as you sat down beside him. You smiled at him and kissed his cheek, something you always did to him as a greeting. "Niall, I have something on my mind I need to talk to you about," you said hoping he was paying attention. He was indeed and put his guitar to the side so he could turn to you. "I don't really know how to beat around the bush on this one so I'm just going to say it. Niall, I think I'm ready for a kid," you said looking at him.

His mouth cracked into a smile and that's how you knew he was happy. "Princess, if love to have kids with you. If it makes you happy, I'm happy. Plus I'd love to give Theo a cousin," Niall said giving you a quick kiss.
You couldn't stop smiling, you were going to try and start a family with the man you love.

You two embraced each other and spent the rest of the cuddling and talking about other things. You could tell Niall was as excited as you were.

Harry: "Y/N, I miss having a kid around. I haven't seen Lux in almost a year and I miss it," Harry pouted to you one night while you were in bed. You put your phone down and rolled over to look at him. You gave him a sarcastic pout and said, "Poor you Harry, what we will ever do without a little kid around." He jokingly rolled his eyes at you and laughed.

You two were silent for a little bit until Harry started talking again. "Have you ever thought about kids," he said nervously. You looked at him again and thought about it. Even before you and Harry got married you had thought about having kids with him. You didn't know how long away that's be but you always hoped it would be one day. "Maybe," you said smiling. Harry pulled you in close and you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Y/N I want kids. Not even because I miss Lux but I love you and this is the next step in our relationship. I don't want you to feel pressured or anything though," he rambled. "Harry, I'd love to have kids with you," you said. You felt him let out a large breathe that you didn't know he had been holding.

"I love you so much," he whispered. "I love you so much more," you whispered back. You turned your light off and went to go to sleep. That is until you felt a par of hands travel down your body. "Harry! Not yet," you laughed and playfully smacked his hands away. He laughed behind you and then put his arm normally around your waist. As you drifted off you couldn't help but think about what was yet to come.

Louis: You hadn't thought much about kids in the two years you and Louis had been married. You two had been enjoying the married life while managing jobs, you just never thought of it. Currently, you and Louis were staying in Doncaster unpacking. With Johannah passing away, you and Louis decided to go back and just help out as much as you could. The twins were still young and you figured Daniel could use some help in this tough time.

As you were taking out your toiletries, Louis started talking breaking the silence that has filled the air since you got there. "You know, mum always wanted a grandchild," Louis said just above a whisper. You looked over at him and tried to give him a smile but when you saw a tear run down his cheek your heart broke. You walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug. "I know Lou, maybe one day we'll be able to fulfill her wishes," you said looking him in the eye. Louis smiled at you and said, "Even if my mum was still here, I'd still want to have kids with you. I don't want you to think I only want them out of grief."

"I haven't really thought about it. I know I do want to start a family with you, but I don't know if I'm ready. How about we just see what happens. If I get pregnant, I get pregnant. If I don't, then we just go back to our normal lives," you said to him. You didn't want either of you to feel pressured, even if you weren't, so you thought it was best to just let it be natural. "I love that idea," Louis said.

You gave him a kiss and slowly went back to what you were doing. The more you thought about it the more you became anxious and excited.

Liam: "Y/N! I'm home," Liam shouted as he entered the house. Today was your guys' one year anniversary. You walked down the steps in your red dress and black heels excited for tonight. You and Liam had a lot planed out. Dinner, gifts (even though you insisted you didn't need anything), maybe some movies, and then I'm sure you knew what you are going to do at the end of the night. "You look beautiful," Liam said as you reached the bottom of the steps. "You don't look so ad yourself," you said kissing him. You took the bottle of expensive wine he bought and went to set it on the table were you had already set out the lovely dinner you previously had someone come over and help you make.

You and Liam carried on with your night talking endlessly. You were were taking a drink when Liam decided to change topics. "What do you think it would be like if we had a kid here with us," he said looking at all the empty seats at the table. "What made you think of that," you laughed nervously. "I don't know, I just can't shake the feeling that this house is so lonely. Like it needs something else. I also don't like the fact that you're home alone all the time," Liam said. "Well a pet could also fill that need," you said. "You don't want kids, do you," Liam sighed. He looked hurt and you hated that. You hated every bit of him being upset, especially when you know you've caused it. "Liam I didn't mean it like that. I just don't think we're ready," you said trying to reason with him. "I don't even know why I brought it up, like I even said, I'm not home a lot. I can't leave you alone with a baby," Liam said.

With that Liam stood up from the table and left. You heard his faint footsteps go up the steps and then your bedroom door close. You didn't want to immediately go up after him, scared it would just cause an argument, so you put some dishes in the dishwasher and went to the bathroom. You took off your makeup and pulled up your hair. You ran upstairs to talk to Liam. You were going to settle this.

"Liam, I don't want you being upset with yourself. While I was downstairs I was thinking. The more I thought about it I realized I do want to have kids. I don't want you to feel like you're not home enough. I love you and I know you'll be a great dad," you said through the door. Next thing you knew Liam pulled the door open and pulled you into a kiss.

Zayn: Trisha wanted grandkids and she wanted them bad. Whenever you and Zayn would visit the first, last, and almost all questions in between were about kids. You could tell it was stressing Zayn out and you knew it was making you feel anxious. What if Zayn had a good reason for not wanting to have kids with you? That was one of the biggest questions.

So while Trisha was out and it was just you two, you put your question to rest. "Zayn, do you think we'll ever have an answer for your mom on the baby thing," you said while you guys were on the couch. "Please don't tell me my mom put you up to this," Zayn groaned and pulled you closer to him. You were already cramped laying down on the couch as it was and that just made it worse. You laughed and moved away a little. "No I just started thinking about it myself. Do you want kids," you said. "Of course I want kids! I just don't know if I'm ready yet. Do you want kids," he said. "I'd love kids, but if you're not ready I'm willing to wait," you said. "I'm so glad you are so loving and accepting. A lot of other girls would have been mad about that, I love that you're not like everybody else. You smiled at him and soon you two were cuddling on the couch again.

Trisha eventually came back home and you were excited to finally give her an answer. While Zayn was in the shower you decided to tell her. "So, while you were gone Zayn and I were talking about kids," you said. Trisha's face lit up as you said that. "We decided that we weren't quite ready for kids yet but we're definitely open to the idea. It might be soon or it might be long away, but I can definitely guarantee that we want kids," you said. Trisha pulled you in for a hug and that's when Zayn came down. He stood in the doorframe admiring two of his favorite women thinking how did he get so lucky.