Choosing a Birth Plan

Niall: During one of your checkups the doctor asked you if you had a birth plan. When he said this it dawned on you that you didn't. So, when you and Niall got home that was the first thing you brought up. "We really do need to think of a birth plan," you said. "I know. I was thinking of bringing it up later," Niall said. "I definitely want to have the baby at the hospital," you said. "With it being our first, I don't want to risk anything bad happening," you said. Niall nodded in agreement and went quiet.

"Who will we invite," Niall asked. "Well usually they only allow two or three so I was thinking you and my mom," you said. "Okay that sounds good," Niall agreed. "So, is it settled," you asked. "Is that really the only thing we had to discuss," Niall wondered. "I guess." Later that night you called the hospital and made everything official with your doctor.

Harry: "I want to have the baby at the midwife center," you said out of the blue. "Why's that," Harry asked. "I've never been a fan of hospitals," you said. "If that's what you want," Harry said. "Do you think I'm making the right decision," you asked nervously. "Love, this is your call," Harry said smiling. You smiled back at him and leaned back in your seat.

"I'm guessing you want your mom to be the extra guest in the room," Harry asked. "Yeah, is the selfish," you asked unsurely. "Love, stop being so worried. You can invite your mom to be the extra guest and I won't be offended at all," Harry said. You smiled at him and gave him a kiss before going upstairs to go to bed.

Louis: "So the doctor recommended that I have a c-section," you sighed when you got home from a checkup. "Do you want to go through with it," Louis asked unsurely. "They said that it'll go by smoothly," you shrugged. "What about the other chance," Louis asked. "They didn't say anything about it," you said. Louis shuffled awkwardly and sighed. "I don't want anything to happen to you or the twins," Louis said rubbing your leg.

"I don't want anything to happen to them either. I also want to do what the doctors recommend, though," you said. "Love, I want you to do whatever feels right," Louis said smiling tiredly at you. After a while of thinking, you decided you would go through with it. Louis was worried but he wasn't going to force you not to do it. "I want you to be there with me. Promise me you will," you said on the verge of tears. "Y/N I would never leave you at a time like that," Louis said reassuringly.

Liam: "What if we did a home birth," Liam pondered as the two of you thought about a birth plan. You but your lip and gave him a nervous look. "I don't know. With my PCOS I'm worried something could go wrong last minute and I want to be at the hospital if something goes wrong," you said. "That's a fine reason, love. If you're worried about it I'm not in the place to make you do anything," he said. You smiled and he patted your leg before getting up and leaving to go to his office area.

All day you couldn't shake the feeling that Liam wasn't happy with your decision. You knew it was just your hormones getting the best of you. You wanted to talk to him but Liam seemed to beat you to that.

"Y/N, is something wrong," Liam asked sitting down at the dining room table. You shrugged and he raised an eyebrow at you. "I'm sorry, it's just I can't shake the fact you don't want to have her at the hospital," you said. Liam grabbed your hand and kissed it. "There is nothing wrong with having her at the hospital. I did some thinking today and thought that it would be a good idea," Liam reassured.

Zayn: You had always wanted to have a home birth. You were very independent and loved to do things on your own, including child birth. Your only problem was that you didn't know if that's what Zayn wanted to do. Even though you were the one having the baby you still wanted him to have some opinion in it.

"Zayn, how would you feel about a home birth," you asked. "I'm okay with that. I figured it's what you'd want anyway," he said kissing your forehead. You smiled and hugged him. "Thank you for being cool about it. I know it's not what everyone wants for the first time," you said. Zayn just smiled and shook his head.

You later arranged everything with a mid wife. Things were set up and you couldn't be happier.

So I don't know why this was so hard to write