Telling the Family

Niall: Your mom knew about you being pregnant so she basically told all of your side of the family. Today, you and Niall were going to tell his family. Your plane had just landed and Niall hasn't stopped fidgeting since. "Are you excited to tell them," you asked as you grabbed your bags. "Hell yeah," Niall cheered. You laughed at him and you two started to head out. "I'm sure Theo will be happy."

As you two arrived at Maura and Chris' house to see that luckily Denise and Greg obliged to coming over as well. You and Niall walked hand and hand to the door and Niall knocked on it. Maura opened the door and once she saw Niall she pulled him into and hug, she was also quick to pull you into one as well. "Hello mum, its great to see you again," Niall said as you guys stepped in the house. "It's great to see you too! How are you guys," Maura asked. "We're good, great actually we have something we want to tell all of you," you said and then looked at Niall.

Maura led you into the family room were you and Niall greeted everyone. Theo immediately ran to Niall and he hasn't left him since. Everyone talked for a while catching up until Maura said something to get everyone's attention. "I do believe when Y/N and Niall got here they said they had something they needed to tell everybody," Maura smiled. "We do," Niall said then standing up. He took your hand and you stood up beside him. "Y/N and so are expecting," Niall cheered. The room of only six adults and one toddler erupted into cheers and you and Niall were being pulled in all directions. You loved that Niall's family was so loving and caring. "Theo! You're going to have a cousin," Niall said scooping him up. Niall let Theo down and Theo ran over to you. "You have a baby," he said giggling. "She does! Do you wanna give it a kiss," Denise said crouching down next to him. He nodded and gently gave your stomach a little kiss.

Harry: "Are you excited to tell them," Harry asked as you guys got in the car. "Yes but I'm also really nervous. They're still trying to get used to the fact I married a celebrity, let alone have a child with one," you said. Harry squeezed your hand and started to drive off. You held the card and the box with a onesie in it tight to you. You might have told Harry you were excited but deep down you knew some could happen and that terrified you.

Once you got the all to familiar big house in that gated community, your anxiety settled in. Your parents were very classy and could be snobby, their money most likely getting to their heads. They always had a problem with Harry, they wanted you to marry a businessman man. In their eyes Harry was just some washed up celebrity. They may have told him to call them by their first names but that meant nothing, they were just settling down because they knew they couldn't change anything.

You quickly knocked on the door and soon your mother opened it. She hardly even smiled and she stuck her hand out to shake, she wouldn't even hug you. You reluctantly shook her hand and you and Harry walked in. "It's...nice to have you guys back," she said eyeing Harry. He shifted uncomfortably under her stare. "Likewise. So I know you want this to be quick, but we have something we need to tell you and father," you said. You cringed at the word 'father' but you had grown up calling them mother and father. You once called your mother mom once and she flipped out because it was at a dinner with her boss. "Well I'm sorry to say this but your father isn't home, would you like me to tell him when he gets home," she said. This angered you. "We specifically told you guys what time and he still didn't show up! Unbelievable," you said raising your voice. "Don't talk to me like this! This is my house and you'll treat me with respect," your mother shouted. "I came here hoping I could share a happy moment with you two but I can't even have that. I never have. Open these whenever you feel like it but don't bother calling, I won't answer," you said with a couple tears running down your cheek. With that you slammed the box and card down on the counter, grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him out of that damn house leaving your bewildered mother alone.