First Kick

Niall: You were standing in the kitchen getting food when you felt something hit your stomach. Your eyes widened when you realized what it was. You put your hand on your stomach and another soft kick hit your. "Niall," you shouted. You heard him come running down the steps and into the kitchen. "Are you okay," He asked worriedly. You laughed and nodded. "I'm fine but come here, you need to feel this," you said.

Niall walked over to you and you took his hand in yours. You placed it just to the side of your belly button where you had just her kick. He looked at you weirdly until she did it again. His eyes widened and he broke out into a smile. "She's kicking," he whispered. "She is," you whispered back. Niall crouched down and kissed your stomach. "Everyday you're getting bigger," he whispered to your stomach. Once again, you felt a movement against your stomach. "She really likes your touch or your voice," you said. Niall looked back up at you and gave you a small smile.

Harry: You woke up in the middle of the night when you felt something hitting your stomach. When you realized it was Ava kicking you quickly woke Harry up. "What's wrong," he asked groggily. "She's kicking," you whispered. "Really," he asked quietly. You whispered a 'yeah' and moved Harry's hand to the area she had mainly been kicking. When Harry's hand was placed in the spot, however, she stopped. "I don't feel anything," Harry said. "She just stopped," you sighed.

When Harry was about to take his hand away she suddenly kicked again. "There! Did you feel it," you whisper-yelled. Harry laughed lightly and placed his hand back on the spot. "Yeah, I did," he said in amazement. She didn't do it as often but she did do it a couple more times. "I'm so glad you got to feel it," you said to Harry. "I am too," he said. For the rest of the night Harry slept with his arm wrapped around you so he could feel it every time she kicked.

Louis: After Louis left for work, one of the twins kicked. It was amazing at first but soon that went out the window. All day they had been kicking nonstop and your stomach was sore. You had stayed on the couch almost all day eating and watching movies. You were almost asleep when Louis came home so you didn't notice the door open and close.

"Love, are you alright," Louis said coming over to the couch. "They've been kicking all day," You sighed. Louis frowned and moved down towards your stomach. "Boys, be nice. Your mum is a wonderful person and you're hurting her," Louis said to your stomach. You laughed lightly at Louis' antics but your eyes widened when they stopped for the first time today. "How did you do that," you asked annoyed and confused. "Maybe they just like me more," Louis teased. You shot him a look and he laughed. "Kidding," he said. You shook your head but let him have this.

Liam: You were at work when you suddenly felt a flutter in your stomach. You looked around like there was something there but it soon dawned on you that your baby had just kicked. You smiled really big and the women beside you looked over at you funny. "What's wrong," She asked. "She just kicked," you said running your hands over your stomach. Your co-worker smiled but stayed quiet. You pulled out your phone and quickly texted Liam that your little girl had just kicked.

When you went home that night Liam was quick to come over to you and put his hands on your stomach. "How much has she kicked today," Liam asked. "Only about four times. I guess I can be thankful but I wish I could've felt her more," you answered. Liam smiled lightly and ran his hands over your stomach. Soon she kicked. Liam's eyes widened and you just smiled. "There she was," Liam said excitedly. "There she was," you repeated but quieter.

Zayn: "The doctor said they could kick anytime now," you said as you and Zayn laid in bed. Zayn spent as much time together as you could because he didn't want to miss it when they first kicked. He constantly had his hands on you and sometimes it agitated you but you assured yourself it was just the hormones because you knew that he didn't mean anything by it. You were about to fall asleep when you felt a flutter in your stomach.

"Did you feel that," Zayn asked excitedly. "Wait, of course you did. Sorry," Zayn said shaking his head causing you to laugh. "Let's see if they do it again," you said. Around a minute later you felt a very light kick in the same spot. "They're doing it, Zayn," you smiled. "They sure are," he whispered happily. Zayn took his hand away and gave the spot a kiss. Zayn then gave you a kiss and you tried to go to sleep. Not much later they kicked again and Zayn couldn't stop talking about it.