Picking Names

Niall: One day while Niall was at work you decided to look at names. Usually, you would do these kinds of things with Niall but today you couldn't stay away. You sat flipping through the book for a while until you heard your bedroom door open. "I didn't know you'd be home so soon," you said looking back down at the book. "Yeah, we ended early today," he said coming over and sitting beside you.

Niall looked at the book and then smiled at you. "Already looking at names," he laughed. You blushed but nodded. "I really love the name Kennedy. It's really cute and it's Irish," you suggested. "I didn't know any Kennedy's back home and it's cute. I like it. What about middle names," Niall said. "I didn't pick one. I wanted to wait for you," you said.

After about an hour Niall got your attention. "I like the name Paige. It's simple but cute and it sounds nice with Kennedy," Niall said. "Kennedy Paige Horan," you said under your breathe. You smiled at him and nodded. "I love it," you said happily. Niall smiled and pulled you into his chest. "Did we just pick out her name," he asked. "We did," you sighed happily.

Kennedy Paige Horan

Harry: "Y/BFF/N keeps asking if we've picked a name out yet," you laughed from your spot on the couch. "Maybe we should start thinking," Harry said. You thought about it and shrugged. "We could but I don't want to feel rushed," you said. "It's not rushed if we take the time to look through names," Harry said. You smiled and you pulled out your phone. "I want something unique for the first name, what about you," you said. "I like that and then something to balance it out as the middle name," he said. "Perfect," you smiled.

You scrolled through the names until you came to the floral section. You thought they were all pretty until your eyes came upon the name Ava. "I like the name Ava," you stated. "That's pretty," Harry smiled. "I figured you were going to pick out the first name so I looked at the middle names. I liked Katherine and Grace. Katherine and Ava sound nice but I like Grace," he said. You relayed the name in your head and smiled. "I love it. It's cute and has a little flare to it," you smiled.

Harry moved closer to you and kissed your stomach. "Hey, Ava. We hope you like your name," Harry said. You laughed lightly but decided to text your friend so she'd stop bothering you.

Ava Grace Styles

Louis: "We should probably start thinking of names for the twins," you stated on one of the days you and Louis had a lot of free time. "I was actually thinking about that. In one of their names I wanted to represent mum in a way," Louis said quietly almost as if he was unsure about it. "Lou, that's such a sweet thing to do. Do you have any names in mind for that," you asked. "I do. I thought of the name Jonah," he said. "I love it and it has a meaning behind it," you said. "Maybe we could stick with the J theme, too," you said. Louis smiled and nodded. "How about you look for the other ones name while I find a middle name for Jonah," Louis said. You nodded and started searching.

An hour and a half passed and you thought you had found the name you liked best. "I think I found the one," you said looking at him. "I found the middle name I like, too," Louis smiled. "You go first," you said. "Okay so, it's a little different but I think it goes with the name well. I like Jonah Chase," Louis said. "That's actually a pretty cool name. I really like it," you said smiling. "Now the name I picked is somewhat normal," you started. "I like Jake Alexander," you said. Louis smiled and nodded. "They'll love it," he said giving you a quick kiss. "It's nice to finally have the pressure of finding names out of the way," you laughed. "Yeah, it is," Louis smiled.

Jonah Chase Tomlinson and Jake Alexander Tomlinson

Liam: "I want to incorporate the name Hope in her name," you said to Liam one night as you laid in bed. "That's a lovely idea," Liam smiled. "I've been thinking about it for a while as maybe a middle name but I can't find a first name to go with it," you said. "I've been thinking of some girl names but there's one that really stands out to me," Liam said. "What is it," you asked. "I really love the name Autumn. It's a girly name but I like it," Liam said.

You thought about it for a little bit but smiled. "Autumn Hope is adorable," you said. Liam smiled and kissed your cheek. "Do you think she'll like it," Liam asked. "We'll have to wait and see," you laughed. "I'm sure she'll understand why we used the name Hope, though," you said. "We can only hope," Liam said and then laughed. "Do you see what I did there," Liam joked referring to him using the word 'hope'. "Liam if you make a joke every time someone says hope I will make us choose a different name," you warned but ended up laughing when you saw his face.

Autumn Hope Payne

Zayn: "Have you guy's thought of any names yet," Trisha asked. "No but we both really like the names Noah and Javadd, Zayn's middle name. We just haven't decided if we want to use them both or separately. If we chose both we don't know what order to put it in," you explained. "I like Noah Javadd. It sounds better when you say the full name out loud instead of just the first and middle," Trisha said. You thought about it and eventually it grew on you. "But also if it's a girl we're pretty sure we are going to do Raven Amalia," you said. "That's cute too," Trisha said smiling.

Later that day you went home and found Zayn in the kitchen. "So I was talking with your mom about the names. She suggested some pretty good things for the boy's name," you said leaning against the island. Zayn smiled and listened. "She said we should do Noah Javadd instead of Javadd Noah. When she explained it, it made it sound better," you said. "I love it, especially now that my mom even approved of it," Zayn said. "And she liked the girl name," you added. "Good," Zayn whispered pulling you in for a hug.

Noah Javadd Malik OR Raven Amalia Malik

I had the hardest time choosing these names. Half of them I'm still not even over the fence about smh