He Talks to the Baby

Niall: "I don't think I could ever thank your mummy enough for this gift she's giving me, I never dreamed I'd have a kid of my own until now. You have made me realize the small things in life. Your cousin, Theo, is excited to meet you. He says he'll love you more than I love you but that's not possible."

Harry: "What did I ever do to deserve something as perfect as you? I've seen a lot of amazing things happen in my life but nothing compares to this. I will treasure every moment I share with you. I hope you live your life to the fullest and let nothing hold you back. I may not know you but you already deserve the world."

Louis: "Wow, you two are a lot like me. At least, from what your mum says. I can't wait to meet you two. I'll be gaining two new best friends. I can't wait to teach you two how to play football. I'll try to not let my sisters smother you when you both arrive but I can't promise anything. They'll all love you two but no where near as much as I love you."

Liam: "My close friends and family would know that I'm hardly ever speechless. It's not a surprise that half the things you do leave me speechless, though. Everything you do is perfect in my eyes. Your mum and I have waited so long for you to come along and now that we have you the feeling is incredible."

Zayn: "I'm counting down the days until my life gets brighter. The anticipation is killing me. Can you get here sooner? I can't wait to watch you thrive in life. You're going to be the thing I take the most pride in no matter where life takes you. Stay healthy little one, can't have anything happening to you now, can we?"

Okay so I mayyyy or may not have taken the first sentence of Liam's words from his Instagram post from where Bear was born but oh well