"Alright, alright. Yes, for some odd reason, I do love your cocky ass." He chuckled.

"And for some odd reason I love your nerdy ass." I retorted.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, taking yet another shot. We order a few more rounds until we're both significantly drunk. "Dude you know what would make a blowjob great?" Liam slurred.

"What?" I giggled.

"If she had a tongue piercing. Like imagine the ball gliding across your dick, it would feel so good." Liam's eyes rolled back.

"You know who has a tongue piercing?" I smirked.

"Who?" He leaned forward and I stuck my tongue out showing my piercing. "B-but you're a guy."

"Well if Louis is exploring his sexuality, why can't I?" I folded my arms.

"Good point." Liam nodded. "But wouldn't it be weird? I mean we're friends and straight."

"It couldn't hurt to try." I shrugged. "I've just always wondered what it would be like to give someone a blowjob."

"Well I want someone with a tongue piercing to give me a blowjob and you want to give someone a blowjob so we could just help each other fulfill our fantasies." Liam said.

"We can take it back to my place. My parents are out of town for their anniversary." I whispered.

"Okay." Liam nodded and we headed out of the bar. Once we got to the house we went up to my room and stood there awkwardly. "So should we like, kiss first?"

"I guess." I shrugged. We both leaned in and pressed our lips against each other and slowly let them shift. I could taste the alcohol on his breath but then again I was sure he could taste it on mine.

He unexpectedly bit down on my lip roughly making me gasp. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I fought him for dominance, but he he eventually won.  After just kissing for a few minutes we broke apart and I got down on my knees.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Yeah." I nodded and slowly unbuttoned an unzipped his pants. I slid them down so they were pooling around his ankles and then pulled down his boxers as well. His hard cock slang to life and my eyes widened at his size. "Jesus Liam."

"Sorry." He blushed.

"Only you would apologize for having a big dick." I shook my head. I wrapped my hands around his thick member bringing it up to my lips. I hesitantly darted my tongue out and licked the tip making Liam shiver.

I licked it a couple more times before finally taking him into my mouth. I bobbed my head, taking him in a little more with every bob. His hands flew it my hair, his fingers weaving in between the strands.

"Fuck, Zayn." He cursed. He accidentally bucked up into my mouth causing me to take all of him in. He hit the back of my throat making me gag and my eyes to water but I still kept going.

His cock throbbed in my mouth and I could feel it getting heavy. I brought my mouth back down to the tip and swirled my tongue around it. I looked up at Liam through my eyelashes and he came into my mouth.

I pulled off, swallowing all of his cum. I coughed slightly at the salty taste mixing with the alcohol that was still on my breath. "Oh god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." Liam apologized.

"Liam it's fine." I laughed. "Was it as good as you thought it would be?"

"Better." He nodded, his eyes rolling backwards, he glanced down at my pants to see a wet spot on the front. "You–you got off on that?"

"What can I say? Your voice is so smooth, like caramel." I chuckled and he giggled slightly.

"I'm sleepy." He yawned.

"Me too." I nodded and flopped on the bed before blacking out.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I woke up the next morning with no recollection of what had happened the night before. All I had remembered was Liam and I going to the bar, the rest was a blur. My mouth had a foul taste in it but it wasn't morning breath or alcohol. It tasted slightly salty and like nothing I had ever tasted before.

I got out of my bed and headed into the kitchen where Liam was pacing back and forth. "Liam what the hell?"

He turned to look at me with fearful eyes. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

"No, it's all a blur. Why?" I asked.

"We may have done something." He mumbled.

"Like what?"

"You uh. You kind of may have—"

"Just spit it out Liam." I rolled my eyes.

"You sucked my dick okay." He yelled.

"What? I would never I'm—I'm straight." I shook my head.

"You sure about that? I vividly remember you down on your knees with my dick in your mouth." He folded his arms.

"Shut your ass up. You must of dreamt it, fag." I yelled.

"I'm the fag? You're the one that sucks dick." He fired back.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I gritted my teeth.

"Fine by me. See you later, cocksucker." He stormed out of my house, slamming the door on his way out.

I sat at on a bar stool, racking my brain trying to remember last night when it hit me. Images of Liam pulling my hair, coming in my mouth, ran through my mind.

Fuck.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: so originally the story was that Liam and Zayn were fighting because they both liked Perrie but then I remembered that I was Ziam af so I just changed it to this. Hope you like it xoxo.