Ares paused and took my mothers hand in his, "I told Zeus that once our baby was born that I would return to Olympus. I told Marie what I had agreed to with my father but she got extremely mad at me that I was leaving... but I couldn't control not leaving. I had to go to Olympus to do my godly duties. When you were born.. I swear the whole world got lighter, everything seemed care-free and kind. Your smile alone lit up the room when you saw Marie and I. We both loved you before you were born but when we first saw you we knew we would do anything for you."

He gave my mother a sad smile, "When it was time for me to return to Olympus I gave your mother a gift to give to you on your 10th birthday so you would understand... Your mom told me she didn't want me to be apart of your life... when ever I could escape Olypmus she told me to stay away... I always watched over you both, making sure you guys had enough money, care, food, water, everything."

I could tell he finished... that story is interesting. It seems like Ares would do anything to see and support my mother and I, but she was the bitch that pushed him away. I felt angry that she would keep my own father away.

My mother looked into my eyes, "Now you know... we both love you very much."

I laughed bitterly, "Yeah I can definitely see the love you have for me 'Mommy' You keep my own FATHER away from ME! He wanted to be there for us when he could but YOU were a BITCH and pushed him away! I had NO father figure what so ever growing up. I imagined what my father would be like, I pretended he was there having tea parties with me! I could have seen him but you wouldn't allow it!"

She flinched back, "Im sorry Calla... it was for the best."

I shake my head, "No Marie, it was the best for YOU! You couldn't handle being rejected and being left behind by Ares when he HAD to return to Olympus. You could have been understanding like anyone else would have been.. but NO not you! You held a grudge. I cant believe you!"

Tears escaped her eyes and she got up and left her room leaving Ares and I alone.

Ares eyed me up at down, "You look so different then you did before... the change you went through is quite remarkable."

I snort, "Totally remarkable.. it screwed up my life. I look like a crazy person that's goth and emo."

He laughed lightly, "You do look kind of dark, but it gives you an edge. You are very kind-hearted. So what happened at school today?"

I sigh and fall back on the couch, "It was a nightmare... People kept starring at me and asking me what happened. They were treating me like I was a god or royalty. It annoyed the crap out of me, but since Harmony was there... she made it better."

Ares smiles at me, "Im glad Harmony is always there for you. But you are half god Carmelina. You have always had this special glow to you that made people want to be near you. Just ignore the stares."

I groan, "You say that as if its that easy."

He chuckles, "It can be if you just stop thinking about what others think of you."

I roll my eyes, "I could careless about what other people think of me... I just don't like being starred at for being different now. Everyone acts like I did it to attract attention."

Ares shakes his head at me, "See that's caring about what others think! Just let it go."

I sigh, "Its hard to stop wondering or stressing about what others think about you..."

He sighs and sits back, "I know, it took me a long time to get over that."

I nod, "What is it like being a god?"

Ares stares off into space, "Its very stressful but also very fun. You live forever, everyone looks up to you... wonders If you are there. You get to watch over people and help them in their time of need. I help people in war, encouraging people to fight it out if words wont work."

I nod again, "Interesting."

He laughs, "Whats it like to be the most powerful faye and Alpha in the world?"

I sigh, "Stressful... annoying. Everyone knows my name, everyone knows of me. People want to meet me, talk to me, hug me, see me, be me. Its all very pressuring. People expect me to be an all powerful bad ass Alpha but im really not. Im just some girl that was gifted with my abilities. Im very lucky to have the amount of respect I do, and all of the people that love and care for me the way they do."

Ares smiles, "You are wise beyond your years Carmelina. Im starting to think you are a descendant of someone very old, wise and powerful."

I roll my eyes, "That would explain ALOT"

He chuckles, "Back to our conversation before, You don't need to prove you are anything to anyone. Everyone knows you are stronger, faster, smarter then anyone... people know you can beat them in everything. No need to stress about what others think about you. Also your friends and family will always love you Carmelina."

I smile, "I know, What is my Grandpa like?"

Ares sighs and rubs his head, "A pain in my butt. He is Zeus god of the sky and king of the gods. He has a lot of respect.. hes very powerful and overwhelming, but hes playful and very funny and sarcastic. I think you will like him."

I laugh, "Sounds like a good time to me. What do you mean you think I will like him?"

He looks away from me and frowns, "I was hoping you would agree to visit me in Olympus from time-to-time. Im not asking you to stay there, but just to spend time with me and your other family."

I raise my eyebrow, "Other family?"

Ares chuckles, "I have a very big family that is your family, My siblings: Eilithyia, the goddess of childbirth, Hebe, the goddess of youth and Hephaestus, the Olympian god of Metallurgy. My father Zeus your grandfather, My mother Hera (goddess of marriage). They all have wanted to meet you since you were born. But of course Marie made that impossible."

I smile, "Im looking forward to meeting my God family. When can I visit?"

Ares smiled, a very hope filled smile, "As soon as you want... we will always be ready for you."

I sigh, "I bet, ill just have to talk to Harmony about it. I know she will miss me."

He nods, "I understand. Well Harmony is going to be awake in 5 minutes. You better go see her, ill be downstairs in the kitchen or living room."

I smile, "Thanks and help yourself to anything... and mom never gave me the gift when I was 10. what was it?"

He smiles, "You will have to wait for her to give it to you."

While walking to my room I felt extremely happy, having my father in my life now, and having the best mate ever Harmony... Having a very loyal pack by my side... Having a second God family that want to meet me!! Its all exciting... I need to ask Harm if I can see them. I hope it will go well!

Hey guys!!! I Hope you like this chapter! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME AND READ MY OTHER BOOKS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo