(1) Medic X Reader

--

He has a soft side.

The German sat in his medical quarters, simply letting his mind wander

The German sat in his medical quarters, simply letting his mind wander. Vast thoughts played on his mind, many of which seemed to hold a familiar face. His female apprentice happened to be his only concern. For weeks he had debated his feelings towards her. As hard as he tried to push them away, those feelings always came back full force.

Thankfully, today was a Cease Fire Day. The Medic's friends decided it would be a perfect day to spend at a local bar. Though, the German declined the offer of joining his crew.

Now, he sits alone in the deserted base. He tended to his usual tasks; cleaning his surgical tools and such.

Light tapping startled to man. It was coming from the opposite side of the door.

Hesitantly, he walked to the looming door and opened it slowly. He was met with a shining smile from the girl on the other side. He sighed in relief and stood aside to allow (Y/n) in.

Gently, the door closed behind the girl, and in no time, Medic spoke up.

"I thought you left with the team. Why not?" He quizzed.

With a shrug of her shoulders, (Y/n) responded, "I didn't feel like drinking tonight."

While a blush dusted her cheeks, she averted her gaze to the floor, though still making minute glances at the man before her.

"If I'm honest, I wanted to spend tonight with you." (Y/n) blurted out.

"Is that so..." He marvelled.

With a smirk, the doctor edged closer to the girl. In seconds, they were inches apart; nor was it long before (Y/n) had hooked her arms around his neck. In a flash, (Y/n) had smashed her lips onto Medics. The man groaned at the sudden sensation, causing (Y/n) to giggle in delight.

Soon after pulling away, Medic drew in a sharp breath.

"To much?" (Y/n) laughed.

Medic chuckled. "I had no idea you felt the same."

She pecked his lips. "It appears I do."