Need You More than Air- Chapter 42

Chapter 42

                Anna had dozed off when Draco had made her lay back on the bed, holding her until she had finally passed out. She was no longer confined to the dungeons, but she still felt like a prisoner. Anna sat up in Draco’s bed as he came out of his bathroom, water running in the claw foot tub in there.

                “I’ve got you a bath going,” he said when he noticed her awake, “How are you feeling?”

                “I don’t know, let me wake up good and I’ll tell you,” she stretched sleepily, “What’s with the bath? Do I smell or something?”

                “No, silly,” he laughed slightly at the offended look on her face, “I thought you might enjoy a warm bath. It might make you feel better.”

                “Thank you, I would like that,” Anna said softly, her eyes watching Draco as he moved around his room. He took a thick green robe and slippers out of his closet. He would have to find the clothes he’d bought Anna last time she’d had to hide out in his room because the dark lord had ruined her sweater and jacket.

                “Come on, I’ll help you,” he offered, reaching for her hand and pulling her gently off the bed and to her feet. Draco led her into the bathroom, closing the door, and cut the water off. The tub was full of steaming water and looked heavenly. Draco began to slowly undress Anna, and she let him, no longer shy to be nude in front of him. When she was completely naked Draco put his hand on her belly. There was a very slight roundness there, but it was hardly noticeable. He still could not get over the fact that they were going to have a baby at about the end of their seventh year. Well, it was wonderful to him and he was going to do his best to make sure Anna ate more. Draco held her hand and helped Anna into the tub and Anna sighed as she sank into the water.

                “Lean back and wet your hair,” he said in a throaty whisper, watching her perfect body move in the tub. It was hard to believe Anna was pregnant because she was still trim, yet curvy, her breasts looked fuller and she still had those curvy hips and behind. He could feel himself wanting her, but he held himself in check. It was time to pamper Anna. She deserved it and so much more.

                When Anna came up from the water, Draco began shampooing her long dark hair, soaping it up, “I can do it,” Anna said, bringing her hands up to stop him.

                “No,” he put her hands down in the water, “I want to do this.”

                And Anna sat there, enjoying the feel of Draco’s fingers as they scrubbed and massaged her scalp. It was pure bliss. Finally, he had her lean her head back and used something to start rinsing her hair.

                Draco then soaped up a sponge and began bathing Anna’s shoulders and back then moved to the front and bathed her chest, the sponge and his soapy hand running all along her body, “Stand up,” he said roughly, his voice filled with yearning. He helped Anna stand and begin to bath her all over with his soapy hands and the sponge. At first Anna tried to stop him again, “Draco, I can bath myself,” she said a little embarrassed.

                “Anna, I want to touch you,” he said gruffly, “please let me do this?”

                Anna stood there as Draco bathed every inch of her body, rubbing and caressing her skin along the way until Anna thought she would melt.