Fiona Imagine

A/N
This is for @Newtfilovegood thanks for requesting! I'm not sure if this is what you wanted but I hope you like it! And guys request if you want! I'm slow at making them but I just want them to be the best they can be! Thanks so much for reading!
- Kida is Queen 👑

"Fiona?" You called walking down the hallway to her bedroom. When you walked in you found her in the most surprising place. "Fiona I thought we talked about this." You folded your arms over your chest.

"We did but I couldn't help it... they looked so pretty and then I saw another and that one looked pretty too and then I saw this gorgeous one over by a bush and-" You cut Fiona off.

"Fiona, I know it looks beautiful but remember what happened last time?" You asked her worriedly and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Would it help if I made you something out of it." She picked a piece of her work off the wall. She made it grow and then took off a few more pieces until her gift for you was finished.

"Perfect." She stepped back admiring her work.

"No Fiona. Not perfect." You sighed and pushed away what she was holding.

"(Y/N), please I worked hard on it you can't take it down." You stared at what she created for a moment. It was beautiful.

"Okay Fiona." You turned to face her again. "Come with me I have an idea, bring the dress." Fiona held the dress tight. You took her hand in yours and led her outside.

"Where are we going?" She asked you. As you found your way into the forest surrounding the home.

"To a special place Fiona." You smiled at her and your snake tongue peeked out. When you reached your secret place Fiona was in shock. It was a small clearing, with a tiny creek running through it. A swing hung on the branch of the biggest tree.

"I didn't know this was even- it's so- I just!" She kept cutting herself off.

"I know it's pretty but it's not beautiful... yet." You twirled a piece of Fiona's hair between your fingers. Maybe instead of decorating your bedroom with tons of flowers you could make this place more beautiful?" You asked her shyly. She grinned mischievously.

"How about a small flower wall?" You rolled your eyes at her insistent behaviour.

"Okay a small one, and I'll help you put it together but if Hugh's bees start coming into your room constantly you can't say I didn't warn you." You wrapped your arms around each other in a comfortable embrace.

"Thank you!" Fiona smiled stepping back. "Now let me beautify this place." She first went up to the swing and grew a flowered vine up the ropes and then she went around touching the trees making them look healthier and stronger. Finally she went to the grass and made it greener than ever. "Done!" Her smile was radiating off her face.

"Fiona you have a gift." You raised your hand to touch her cheek leaving a light kiss on it as well. She blushed. "I love you Fiona." You murmured into her hair.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." Fiona whispered. You walked back to the house hand in hand. You promised Fiona you would help her with her flower wall the next morning.

*next morning*

You woke up ready as ever to help Fiona. The wall that you couldn't even tell was there at the moment (because it was so cold beers in flowers) would be beautiful. When you walked into to her bedroom after completing your morning routine you were almost hit in the face by a bee. "Whoa." Was all you got out. Fiona was standing by the wall trying to shoo away swarms of bees while trying not to hurt them.

"I told you this would happen." You finally said, causing Fiona to jump.

"Oh you scared me I had no idea you were there, and love the dress by the way and the crown she winked. Also you were right about the bees. Now could you quit saying I told you so and come over here and help me?" Long story short you and Fiona managed to get the bees out the door and closed it before they could get back in.

"So are you ready to attack this wall?" Fiona turned to face you.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The seat Fiona made beautiful

The dress Fiona made for you.

The flower wall you worked after