"Thanks that made me feel better." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry just trying to lighten the mood." He nudged my arm. I grabbed a apple and walked out the house. I started walking down the sidewalk and eating my apple. This weather is so bipolar in Cali. Right now in Brooklyn it's 10 below zero. And in Cali it's 50 fucking degrees. This shit crazy.

I pulled my phone out and saw Moe was calling me.

"What bitch?" I answered dryly.

"Y'all got to come sooner because Spikey want his shit now!" Moe panicked.

"Spikey ain't gone do shit. If he wanted to pop y'all ass he would have been did it." I shrugged and ate my apple.

"What?! Percy must told you the news of something? Why you defending Spikey?!" Moe asked.

"News? What news?" I asked. Before I knew it she hung up. I'm not even gone call her back. I'm too tired.

I rounded the corner and walked into the corner store.

"Hello Jade?" The African owner spoke. I'm not even gone ask how he know my name. He probably think I'm the neighborhood hoe. I grabbed a snicker and a half and half tea and paid for it.

"Jade." The man called before I left. I slowly turned to him.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"How much do you charge to do your work?" He asked.

"My work? Sir I don't work." I shook my head.

"Noooo. Your prostituting business." He said.

Tears quickly rolled down my eyes. I tucked my snacks in my hoodie and ran down the sidewalk. I don't know where I'm running to but I'm just running. I'm running from all my pain. I wish my mama was here to hold me.

I ran in this alley and sat in the darkness and cried my poor little heart out. I haven't cried like this since ma died. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm all cried out after this.

I rubbed my eyes but tears kept coming down. I just put my face down in my knees sobbing.

Drew POV

I know, I know, I know

Yen that nigga you say you is

Just know that I know, I know, I know

I bumped that Gotti as I cruised the streets in my whip. I might fuck around and not even go to school. I looked to my right and saw Shampoo nodding his head to that boy Gotti. That nigga was feeling that shit.

"Nigga take me to the warehouse." He said.

The warehouse is where all the Bloods go and handle business. If you ain't rocking red you ain't got no business on that side of town.

I whipped the car around and drove full speed to the warehouse. I parked across the street. As I got out I made sure my doors were locked.

"Nigga ain't nobody gone fuck with your shit." Shampoo laughed.

"Mane these crackheads round here." I shook my head. We waited till traffic died down and jogged across the street. We walked through the alley to get to the side door and damn near jumped as we saw this girl crying in the corner. Her face was down in her knees. One of these Bloods must fucked and dumped her ass.

"Shorty you got to find another chill spot." I said.

"Yea homie this strictly Blood's premises." Shampoo added. I laughed. It was all fun and games till the girl lifted her head.

"Jade! What the fuck you doing over here?! You lucky ain't nobody see your ass and try to drag you in this bitch!" I snapped before realizing how red and puffy her eyes were.

"Yo chill Drew. She been crying." Shampoo said in almost a whisper. I knelt down beside her and scooped her up in my arms. I opened the door and we walked through. The guys stared at us as I held Jade carrying her up the stairs.

"Drew who is this?" A couple people asked. I just ignored and carried her to the second level into one of the rooms.

"What is this? Why am I here?" She asked carelessly.

"Why were you in that alley? It's dangerous out there." I kissed her cheek and placed her softly on the desk in the corner.

"Take me home." She simply said while sniffling.

"Why? Did anybody hurt you?" I opened her legs and stood between them.

"No!" She said sternly. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her in closer to me. Her legs were now around my hips as she still sat on the desk.

"Stop doing this to me." She practically moaned out. I smirked and moved away.

"Why your short ass ain't going to school?!" I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.

"I don't want to go." She said boldly.

"You taking your ass to school. Fuck them square ass niggas there. If anybody say something Bout you, tell me!" I said with a straight face.

I seem enough females crying in my days. Zoe and my mom in particular. I used to hate seeing that nigga come home and whoop they ass in front of me. Then he would roughen me up like I was a bitch.

I clinched my fists at the thought.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked staring at my fists.

"Nothing. Come on so I can get you up out of here." I motioned for her to come to me. She hopped off the desk and slowly walked towards me. I pulled her in and kissed her.

"Why you even like me? Do you get any bitches?" She asked bluntly as she pulled away. I just laughed.

"You don't want me to like you or something?" I raised my eye brows.

"You must want sex from me?" She asked ignoring my whole question. It kind of pissed me off for her to think I would do that.

"Who the fuck do you think I am? I ain't them fuck niggas you fuck around with in Brooklyn. This Inglewood shorty. You better open your eyes and smell the roses." I said sort of harshly.

"What?! You don't know shit about Brooklyn and the niggas in it! So you better shut yo mouth before you get hit in it." She snapped. She gave me this evil looked and bumped shoulders with me as she left out.