His father suddenly chuckled while remembering everything, "I was in an arranged marriage. Your grandparents who were the King and Queen of England on that time forced me to marry Agatha. I don't have a choice, we, royalties couldn't marry a commoner on that time. I tried. I tried working that marriage out... but I just didn't love her. Then I met your mother, Jordan. It was the best miracle that ever happened to me. I don't want her to get intimidated by my real identity. So I lied. So I pretended I was just a normal person. An ordinary man. Everything was ordinary between me and your mother, Jordan. We were living together happily. Then you came into our lives, everything was happy."

Naalala naman bigla ni Jordan ang mga panahong buhay pa ang ina niya. He couldn't really remember clearly her face anymore but somehow, it was true. He felt what his father said was true - that they were a happy family before.

"But then the media, the press wouldn't stop following me. I couldn't hide anything about our privacy anymore... It was leaked. It was a global news - that I was having an affair with your mother, a commoner. I was married on that time but I was having an affair. Your mother found it out. She was devastated, Jordan. She hated me for lying. She loathed me for fooling her. But I didn't lie, Jordan. I loved your mother, I love your mother with all my heart."

"She brought you and you both went to the Philippines. I have you followed by Idris when your mother left you in the orphanage. He has been watching you. But your mother, I couldn't find her anymore. She was gone."

"I filed a divorce for Agatha. I couldn't pretend anymore that I was happy with my life, Jordan. I wasn't happy anymore when you and your mother left me all alone," Jordan noticed a teardrop on his father's eyes, "I was a coward. I couldn't fight what we had. I couldn't fight for the family that I always loved and cherished. I was afraid to take risk, Jordan. I was afraid for fighting of what I really wanted in my life."

"But you're different, Jordan. You're way different than me. You're willing to sacrifice everything just for the one you love. And because of it..." His father suddenly smiled at him, "I'm more than proud of you, son. I admired you."

"I hope when I die, you'll still fight for what you want in your life. I want you to be happy."

"I don't want you to end up like me, Jordan."

●●●

"Ma..." Naramdaman naman ni Julia ang pagyakap sa kanya ni Jordan mula sa likuran niya. Nanghuhugas kasi siya ng mga pinggan sa mga oras na iyon. Katatapos lang kasi nilang kumain ng almusal na dalawa.

Mahigit isang linggo na rin ang lumipas magmula 'nung naisawalat ang buong katotohanan - that King Jordan is Zachary Knight, her husband.

Everything that happened was a miracle. And both of them is really happy for what is happening to them now. It was just like the old days... that they were just living ordinarily together.

Bigla naman nitong hinaplos ang may tiyan niya. Her husband was carressing her stomach softly while hugging her from behind, "Wala pa ba, Ma?" He said huskily. Nakiliti pa siya tuloy sa mainit na hininga nito sa may leeg niya.

"A-Anong wala..." Was he teasing her?

Jordan then chuckled, "Baby? Baka kasi meron na... and it's more than five babies already kasi every day tayo. No, every hour pala."

Natatawang hinampas naman ni Julia ang balikat nito, "Sira! Ikaw talaga, Pa. Ang landi ha!" She giggled. Ganun talaga kasi itong nanlalambing sa kanya. And yes, somehow they do the deed almost every day.