Chapter 30: I love babies

Shabby's POV:

Four hours before .....

What. The . Absolute . Hell .

I stared at my phone like it's grown a head . There in my phone my cousin's texts are glaring at me through the screen . Or maybe I'm the one who's glaring ...

Psycho
I need your help . Take the fastest flight here.

Psycho
Oh and a phone's special feature is that you can connect with your family who's living overseas in case u didn't know . -_- . Why are you always unreachable?!

These texts were sent 2 hours ago !! 2 HOURS ?!

In case you're lost , let me explain the whole situation to you .

I had been pestering my Dad for a whole month and only then he agreed to let me go to Seoul alone and that wasn't easy . He was adamant to go with me because I quote 'Plane rides are risky ' which is kinda true considering the last few incidents about passenger abuse .. But I miss my cousin and want to have a break from my OVERPROTECTIVE Dad . Don't get me wrong , I LOVE HIM . After all , he's my only family and the same goes for him but I've like 2 guards following me everywhere if he himself is not with me. I NEED A BREAK .

So back to the story . After lots of tantrum and crying , dad agreed half heartedly but a victory nonetheless. And then I endured a 14 hours and 30 minutes flight without any transit all the while thinking about the shock plastered in my cousin's face . I was thinking about some hilarious pranks I could do on him .

And now while exiting the airport when I turn on my phone , I see messages from him demanding me to come to Seoul . Key word being demanding . He didn't even say please ! Just wait till I get him . The saddest part is that my surprise got ruined . All that whining , crying and tantrums for nothing ...

Just wait Oh Sehun . I'll make you pay for this . *evil smile*

I'll not babysit your baby ever ! You'll see . Then you'll cry and beg me and then ... I'll agree and babysit my future niece .. *cheers mentally* .

Being the only child , I always craved for a little cute sibling whom I can pamper with all my heart but sadly that never happened. Moreover , we lived in a rich neighborhood filled with snobby people and I had no one ask me to babysit their Angels . And my dad never allowed me to be a babysitter to unknown people . So I pretty much grew up being baby deprived all my life. And that stupid cousin of mine is my last hope . Alas ! I don't think that's happening anytime soon . He's a weird psycho. I miss him so much . My eyes well up in tears when I remember the fun things we did in the past like destroying his first car , getting in an accident on my bike , him fighting boys who were mean to me and so on .

I was in my own thoughts when a lady bumped into me and I realized that I was already two lanes across the airport . Where am I going ? This is not New York . I gotta find a taxi . I raised my eyes to see a petite looking woman who looks like she is very distressed .

"I'm sorry . Are you okay ?" I asked her as she looked close to tears .

"Um ... I ... I -" she started crying . What in the world is happening ?! I hate seeing people cry . This is so awkward.

"Do you have a problem ? You can tell me . I'll help you " I said quickly just wanting her to stop crying .

"I'm ..I'm pregnant . And that guy wearing a red jacket is the father . He refuses to take responsibility so I'm just trying to stop him from leaving me . But .. But he's walking so fast that I can't keep u-up and I ..I -" she started sobbing unable to talk anymore .