Chapter 2 : Record break

Sera's POV :
8:12 a.m
I am 12 minutes late !!! Oh my god !!  I  am almost there . Shit ! I just remembered that it's chemistry in the first period .. Mr Kwon can be really dangerous at times with students who get late . Not that I ever experienced. And I just realized I was so nervous that I just skipped the classroom .. Argh !! U-turn .. It's time .. It will be fine .. You will just stand outside .. How hard that can be ... Yes ...
"Mr Kwon , may I enter the classroom ?" I asked nervously . Mr Kwon in return raised an eyebrow and checked his time. I pleadingly looked at him . He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Considering that it is your first time Sera , I will let this one pass. But if you are late again I will make sure you get the same punishment as others. Go to your seat."
I let out my breath which I didn't know I was holding ."Thank you Mr. Kwon " I bowed and he smiled back and I quickly got on my seat. And that time I realized that everyone in the class was staring at me and whispering among themselves. Ohkaay .. I guess me breaking my record was actually a big deal . I recognized a familiar stare which I don't even need to turn around to do so because it's not because of my late arrival, it's kinda usual . I don't even understand why he stares . He should be happy with his new mates and girlfriend and leave me alone. But some part of me doesn't want him to do so , it still lives on a hope that maybe one day he will come back to me and be that best friend that meant a lot to me . I shut down all my thought and focused on the lesson ....

Sehun's POV:
Argh! It's 8:10 . Why isn't she here yet ?! She is never late . She even has a record of it . Is she in some kind of danger? No no , maybe she is sleeping late .. She was always a heavy sleeper . Right on cue she entered the class and nervously told something to Mr. Kwon that I didn't even pay attention to cause I was busy checking her out . She was wearing her usual school dress but her hairstyle was different . Normally she would do it in a neat braid or a tight ponytail but today her hair was kept loose. I was snapped out of my thought with some loud whispers and realized that Sera already ended her conversation with Mr Kwon and is taking her seat . I continued to stare at her silently praying for her to turn around or that she would even give me the glare she used to give just a month ago at least to ensure that she completely wouldn't forget me . I sighed and turned at Lay Hyung to see him smirking . Oh no ! Not again .. Why do I always get caught !!