Chapter 5 : New friends

{picture of Taehee in the multimedia}
Sera's POV:
I am going to school with Taehee .. She decided that we would go to school in her car together . And I was happy about it. Yay ! I will be going to school with my new chingu ..
"My friends are waiting in the locker room . Let's go. " Oh my god .. I don't know but I am really nervous. What if they don't like me? We were getting nearer and nearer towards them . I saw three girls waiting there. They greeted Taehee and turned to me and scoffed .. Uh oh I think they don't like me . "Oh my gosh ! Who is this Taehee ? Isn't she the LONER Sera ??" The tallest among the three said and they started laughing following her .. Even Taehee ! .. Wait whhhaaat ! I thought she was my new chingu ..
I was really confused .. Taehee smirked at me and her next words shocked me " did you really think that we would be friends with a loner like you!" She said pointing at me. "Nobody would want to be friends with you " . With that everyone in the room started laughing . I felt so heartbroken again and the tears were threatening to fall from my eyes and I turned and ran towards the opposite direction . Why does this always happen to me !?

"Sera " someone shouted.
"Sera " that person again shouted but louder than the previous this time . Wait .. Why is Taehee calling me now ! What does she want !?

"Sera wake up .. We are going to be late for school " whhhaaat . I immediately opened my eyes to see Taehee with a glass of water in her hand probably going to throw at me if I hadn't just woke up . She was grinning cheekily at me and I frowned thinking about 'How horrible dream I just had . Not that I never had nightmares like this one but I know for a fact that Taehee and her friends aren't like this.'
"Sooo are you gonna get ready or not ?" Taehee asked me raising her eyebrows at me in an intimidating manner but trust me it wasn't even close to it. There was still a smile fighting on her lips to break . I groaned even thinking of getting up from this soft comfy bed . I grab the pillow in which apparently Taehee slept on and hugged it tight heading to sleep again . "Don't even think about going to sleep again. We will go to school early today and meet my friends in the locker room today before going to class. I'm so excited about how you react after meeting them . You will like them for sure. They are really sweet but I just hope that Areum isn't also late today" she beamed grunting at the last part. I chuckled at her blabbering but got up from the bed anyways Now I'm really excited to met them. Not even my horrible dream can ruin it ..
----------------------------------------------

After quickly getting ready me and Taehee went to the school with my car . I drived and it was my choice . Actually I was too lazy to pick it up later from my house. *embarassed* . We reached there fifteen minutes ago so it isn't actually a long or a short span of time . I think it's enough for knowing each other's name . We can catch up at lunch later .
We went to the locker and I was nervous . The good kind of nervous not the bad one although I doubt if there is good and bad types of nervous . I saw three girls in the distance and I can immediately identify that they are Taehee's friend . I saw them a few times in the class but I really couldn't remember their faces . How can I not know them ! All of them are in one or more of my class although it's not a surprise as I don't know anyone that well . Now I actually regret my actions from past . How could I make friends when I never really noticed other people who are around me!
I was cut off my thoughts when a girl waved at Taehee and we were standing in front of them . "Hi tae . Today you are late . Even Aru is earlier than you. " the girl who was apparently taller than all of us told . Taehee laughed in response and said , "We fell asleep really late at night so it took time to wake up and things." At Taehee's statement all eyes were on me . "Hi Sera . I am Yong Areum , Taehee's friend . I am in your Maths class though I don't think you noticed " the girl in the middle said and I gave her an apologetic look "Nice to meet you Areum and I am really sorry for that" I said looking down . "No need to say sorry . And drop this formality , you are in our friends group fro now on "And I happily nodded . "And I am Jung Minhee . I read in your Economics class . Nice to meet you Sera." said the girl who was slightly taller than Areum , maybe an inch or two . "Nice to meet you too Minhee . You have a nice name " I beamed at her . "Thanks ."she beamed. I smiled back . She was a very cheerful person and her vibe spread among her surrounding people . "And I am Miyoung Ahri from your chemistry class . And it's our first class today as the other days " she chuckled . I was actually happy to have her as friend . She was a great person and I would be happy to distract myself from Sehun by her company . "Really ? Wow .. Nice to meet you Ahri and looking forward for you in class" I grinned happily . It's been months I was so happy . "Yeah sure and I am sitting beside you " it made me even more happier . "I can't believe that I now have such sweet friends like you guys . Taehee , don't we have any classes common ?" I asked her . "Awe Sera , we are also happy to have you as friends and she has geography class as you " Areum replied and I nodded . It was almost time to go to class so we headed outside the locker room . But suddenly everybody started whispering and I turned behind to see 'Exo' , the kingkas walking in the corridor most probably heading towards class . There are total 11 extremely good looking guys/kingkas in 'Exo' . They are :

Suho , the most serious and good student among them . He is the most responsible among them .

Xiumin , the one with cute chubby cheeks . He is quite friendly.

Baekhyun , the noizy and funny guy . He has a very friendly aura in him .

Chanyeol , known as the 'happy virus' of the group . He is very noizy like baekhyun. But also has a very nice nature .

Kyungsoo , mostly known as D.O is a guy who loves discipline and cleanliness . He has big doe eyes which makes him look very quite.

Kris is the tallest among them and probably the coldest too . He can be sweet and nice but can also be rude when you  mess with him . He is very manly and handsome.

Chen,is a polite and sincere student . He is the cheerful and kind too .

Lay, is a hardworking and easy going guy . He can also be forgetful sometimes .

Luhan, is the guy with a baby face . He is the cutest and is also sweet to others .

Tao, is also very tall but not as tall as kris . He is known as panda Tao . He is sensitive , shy and sentimental .

And lastly Sehun , he is the youngest of the group . He doesn't talk to much people and cold to strangers but with those whom he knows , he can be mischievous and stubborn ..

We quickly move aside to give them space to go ahead . I make a small eye contact with Sehun which ends with me looking away . Shortly after that the bell rings . Me and Ahri together head to our chemistry class . It feels good to have a friend in the same class . Hopefully it will be better ....

(A/N: Finally done ! I was thinking about writing it since yesterday but lazy me :P .. So there's only 11 .. Can anyone guess who is missing ??? )