Chapter 7 : Motivation

{picture of Kai in the multimedia}

Oh Sehun's POV :

I don't know how to feel after Sera said all those things to me . Should I feel happy and glad that Sera forgave me or should I feel sad that I can't ever get my best friend back . Ashamed that's all I feel , I feel so ashamed and upset at my own actions . She never held a grudge at me . Why ? She should !
I sighed and covered my face with my hands . I was currently at my Accountings class even if it was lunch time . I'm planning to hide here forever , I don't want to see or meet anyone . I love my hyungs but I'm too ashamed for even doing that .

BAM ! Suddenly the door opened roughly . Who opens a door like that ! Wait , who is there ! So much for wanting to stay alone I thought . The person's head turned towards me . It was Luhan . Luhan has helped me a lot . He is like my lost twin brother . He looks at me with a pitied look . Do I look that bad ? I looked at my hands " I want to stay alone for a while ." He shook his head and sat in the bench beside me . "Did she not forgive you ? " I was shocked . "How ? " I said surprised . " Lay Hyung told me that you wanted to say sorry to her and explain . Now listen Sehun you have to understand that it is expected for her to not forgive at once , give her some time she will come to for-"
I cut him before that " She said she never held a grudge on me and that she can never forget what I did to her and we can never be friends again." I lowered my head . His eyes snapped to me . I slowly lifted my head to see his amused look . I moved my eyes to the other side of the room as tears prickled out of the corner , I couldn't let them fall . I haven't cried since forever and I won't . Tears just make you look pathetic .
Frome the corner of eye I can see Luhan sigh . He put a hand on my shoulder "Just give her some time . Everything will be fine." I wanted to believe his words but I know that everything can be never fine . " It can't ever be okay . She will always remember my hurtful actions . I will always be in her bad memories ." It was the bitter truth . I wish I could just turn back time . Luhan looked at me with softened eyes ." Then erase her bad memories from her life and replace them with new good memories. Besides , I'm quite sure that you already have loads of good memories with her and they will easily win against the bad ones ." This made me genuinely smile . Luhan always tends to give me the bestest advice with new hopes . He is right . I can't just give up . I can never lose her again , she is too much precious for that . I nodded at him .

He smiled back and patted my back "Now let's go get some lunch . I'm hungry . I can't sacrifice the whole lunch time for you now . Can I ? ". Now that he mentioned I'm also hungry . "Yeah let's go Hyung " he glared at me . Uh oh " Oops , sorry I mean Luhan ." With that he grinned . That's right the bro code.

We were heading towards the cafeteria . Everybody around us started whispering . Are their thoughts that important that I ditched the only person who cared about me because she wasn't the popular kid ? I shook my head . Not the time for self disappointment . I will have to earn her trust back . I entered the cafeteria with my usual cold look when suddenly my eyes met with Sera . She was eating her lunch with 4 other girls , they seemed genuine and nice . She looked away from me to her other friends . Why are they glaring at me ? I frowned . I went to sit in my usual table . I was attacked with questions as soon as I went there ". Yah ! Where were you?" "What happened ?" "What took you so long ?" "We thought you died." I couldn't even hear most of what they said and who said . I was so lucky that I was friends with them . They were really nice . Luhan laughed beside me . "One by one Hyung and I'm fine , still alive and I was in the washroom ." I couldn't help but lie about the last one . "Liar . Who takes around 20 minutes in the washroom ." Lay Hyung told. They all laughed but let the matter pass and I couldn't be more grateful .And the topic changed to Tao hyung's punishment of not doing Mrs. Choi's homework . It was actually interesting . "Is it true that you confessed to Sera about your feelings?" Chen Hyung whispered . What?! I glared at Lay Hyung . " Hyung I don't have any feelings toward Sera . Don't believe of what Lay Hyung says." I told him . " Sehun you like her . I saw it in your eyes ." Lay Hyung said with a dreamy eyes while grinning . I groaned . Why won't they understand that I don't have romantic feelings towards her ? It's normal for me to look at her like that cause she has been my best friend since we were babies , right ?

I got out of my thought and occasionally stared at Sera's table. Don't want to make it too obvious . She looked happy . I'm really happy that she finally found some friends but I'm hoping that they don't replace me .

Sera's POV:

I can feel him staring at us every now and then. My friends were trying to distract me and they were successful but then I would find him looking this way . Argh ! I can't take it no more . " I'm full . You guys carry on. See you after class ends ." I bid happily to them . They all nodded . "It's weekend tomorrow so we all are having girls night at my house. We will wait for you Sera . You have to quickly go home and quickly come to my house . No no just call me I'll pick you up ."
I'm so excited already . Seeing my hyperactive friends it's totally gonna be a blast . I nodded while grinning . "You don't need to pick me up . I'll call you for directions . Ok bye ." They waved me and I was getting in my next class . I love my new friends . They are always able to lift my mood up. in my own train of thoughts I bumped into someone. Lately I'm bumping a lot . I managed to not fall on the ground as both of our speed was slow . "I'm sorry . I was lost in my own thoughts ." I apologized while lifting my face to meet with a handsome guy with tanned skin .He had a cheerful aura around him . He was grinning to himself . Ohkay so maybe he wasn't mad at me for bumping but what's with the grin. " its ok .But I wasn't thinking anything though " he smirked . Now that he mentioned it was his fault too and he bumped into me deliberately. I glared at him.
" Right ! Why am I saying sorry when it's your fault , solely yours!(No need to exaggerate now I thought )Would you move so that I can go to my next class? I asked not so friendly . "Of course sweetheart . No need to get angry at me " he laughed but moved . Ugh !!! I hate him already . I glared at him one last time before heading to my class . Haven't seen him before . Maybe transfer student ? I thought . I can't wait for the classes to end and have a blast at night with my chingus .

................................................................