Chapter 15 : Nervous

Sera's POV:

I was busy in my thoughts about the date but was snapped out of it when Taehee pinched my shoulders and sent looks at the direction of a girl sitting in our table and I don't know why ? How ? When ? She came here . Oh God ! What do I say ? .
"Uh .. Hi I'm Sera . I - I'm in the sophomore year .. And .. Well ... I-I'm sorry I don't know what you guys were saying .. I-I was lost in my own thoughts and I -" I stuttered making all of them laugh . " See I told you she's too formal for her own good " Areum said still laughing . I pouted immediately . Who's formal ? Not me ! "It's ok Sera . I just came . I wanted to meet you specially " she said her eyes twinkling. Her smile was so genuine that I was immediately a fan of hers . And now that I look at her , she's pretty with her dark brown her . Not wanting to be distracted , I stopped ogling her hair and asked "Me ? Why me specially ?" I ask with a polite smile . "Why not you ?! Oh how rude of me ! I'm Krystal .. Umm you know Luhan .. His umm girlfriend. He told me lots about you " she blushed . Awe .. We all laughed and started chatting . Krystal seemed to be very nice and we ended up hearing a lot about Luhan ... I mean how he's so cute when smiles and eats and talks and fights and sleeps .. Krystal really loved him . After having lunch , we kind of went out seperate ways . But as soon as school was over ....

"Come cone Sera quick " Areum kept push running while holding my hand .
"Why ? Where ?" I asked completely oblivious.
"To the mall " Minhee squeaked from behind me . Oh did I mention that she was pushing me from behind .. Probably not .
"Mall ?" I asked frowning .
"Yeah for shopping " Taehee managed to say behind me . She was trying hard to catch up with us ..
"Where's Ahri ?" I asked again . "Taking out the car !"

And after half an hour , I was in the changing room changing dresses one after another . *sigh*
"I think the purple one is cute " Minhee commented .
"Eww Minhee it looks gaudy"  That was Areum .
"The red one is pretty " Taehee said holding the red dress . I kinda agreed with her . It's nice .
"I agree with you Taehee "Areum cheered and Minhee nodded approvingly.

"I think the blue one is daebaek " Ahri commented for the first time today . She was in deep thoughts of God knows what .. Btw , I kind of forgot to ask her about Lay .. They looked cozy earlier in the class .

Well .. The blue dress .. It was beautiful . "The blue ones definitely better" Minhee said . I looked at the blue dress and then at the red one . It's hard to choose ..

"If I were you then I would chose the blue one " voice startled me from behind . I turned around and saw a pretty girl who was decked up as she just had a photoshoot somewhere . Her fashion sense was really nice though . " Oh thanks . I was thinking about choosing the blue one too " I gave her a polite smile . "Yay " Minhee and Ahri cheered . "Whatever" Areum mumbled . Taehee seemed to be fine with my choice .

The girl with a good fashion sense laughed "Hi I'm Zayma . Nice to meet you guys . Fancy date ?" She asked me . I blushed 'Not fancy , just a friendly one 'I wanted to say but "Yeah . Something like that . Im Sera . And this is Areum , Minhee, Ahri and Taehee " I introduced all of them and they all nodded . "I have some free time before my next photoshoot . Why don't we all hang out till then ? " she asked . We all agreed and soon we were in a nearby cafe chatting like long lost friends . I miss Krystal . She wanted to cone but apparently she was busy at her neighbors birthday party ..

Zayma was an aspiring model and surprisingly she's in the same high school as ours and also in the sophomore year. I am actually shocked I never saw her 0.o .
"It's actually not surprising because I'm absent most of the classes because of my tight schedule "she said with a laugh . We didn't say anything to that .
"I should probably go . Bye guys . See you tomorrow at school " she said with a grin . We all waved and said bye to her still grinning form . From the little time that I've known her , she's really cheerful .

We all left the mall and went to our respective houses after all of them told me to expect them by 6 '0 clock .
I went home , changed my dress into something comfortable, ate almost half box of caramel flavored ice cream that I miraculously had in my fridge *_* . I was about to take a nap when Taehee came . She was 15 minutes early . "I couldn't hold my excitement . My chingu Sera is going on her fist date and that with her lifelong crush " she beamed . I just shrugged to hide my deep blush . I don't even want to correct the fact that it's not a date .
Ahri and Minhee came 10 minutes later . I thought Areum was to be late for sure as she's always late but surprisingly she was 3 minutes early !
"Wow Areum . You broke your record of always being late " Ahri exclaimed wiping a fake tear from her face . "Huh ? There's nothing like that at all ! I can also be punctual ya know . Now let's get Sera ready " Areum said .

"Yes let's get started " they said giving me an evil look. Whhaaaa-

And the torture started .
"Agh ! What are you doing Ahri ?! " i glared at Ahri who was pulling my hair . "I'm just straightening your hair " Ahri grinned . "You don't have to pull my hair for it " I whined .

"Aish ! Don't move . Your nail polish will get spoilt " Taehee warned . I feel weird doing this , a good kind of weird .

"No Areum , we are not going to do this hairstyle . It'll look weird with the blue dress "

"No ! It'll look good . The hairstyle you're suggesting is too plain " Areum and Minhee started bickering . There they go again .

The bell chimed and Areum went to open the door and Minhee tagged along . I could hear distant voices from the living room . Suddenly Krystsl came in the living room . "Yay ! I made it here . Wow Sera you look pretty already " Krystal beamed and started helping Ahri straighten my hair . I don't see the point of straightening when they intend to give me a hairstyle .

In the end , I get a simple and cute braid done by Krystal . They put a little makeup on my face just as I insisted .
"Wow you look Daebaek Sera " Ahri was the first to comment . "Yeah ~ she looks so pretty " Taehee awed.
"Yeah ~ very pretty " Areum , Minhee and Krystal beamed together making us all laugh .
"I wanna see I wanna see " I whined at them . They giggled but turned me towards the mirror causing my eyes to widen .
I looked - different . My friends were still squealing and commenting but I kept my eyes trained on the mirror . I was nervous about if someone would also find me pretty today .....

(A/N : this chapter is a bit boring . The next chapter will be of the date .. What do you think about Zayma and Krystal ? Do you think they are a bit too much excited ? *_*