Chapter 3 : Deep thinking

Sehun's POV:
From the way to the 2nd class Lay Hyung won't stop teasing me ! It happens regularly now so I shouldn't react and I've told him that she was my one and only best friend since I was born and I miss her .. But he won't stop saying that I've feelings for her and I should tell her . But I don't , right ? I can't even muster enough courage to go apologize to her and beg her to be my friend again because I know she won't ever forgive me for what I have done. She was always with me when I needed her . I was a loner , the only kid of my parents whom they provided everything but love , the one who had no friends because he was shy and quiet and then she became my best friend who played every role of my life which I needed . She took care of me , loved me , gave me company , tend me when I was sick . And I in return ignored her when I was in my senior year so that I could be with the popular kids. I thought that i would get the attention, love , popularity I've always wanted and if I was friends with a normal high schooler then it would spoil my reputation . That's probably the worst mistake of my life. You know people say that You get to know the value of a thing after its gone. Well that's exactly what happened to me but in my case I lost the most important part of my life . I sometimes wonder how things would be if I wasn't a popular kingka but still best friends with Sera . I don't know but I'm quite sure that I would be happier than-
"Earth to Sehun" Chanyeol Hyung cut me off my thoughts . I frowned. What was Suho hyung and Chanyeol Hyung doing in front of my seat and where is everyone in the class gone . Oh ! Yeah it is English class , I think it just ended . Is it already lunch time ? I need to take the notes from Suho Hyung , his ones are the best . I mentally grinned. I was again cut off by Suho Hyung "Sehun you were dazing for the whole class" "Yeah you didn't even laugh at my jokes " Chanyeol whined . I was looking for a good reason "uhh Hyung I was thinking about Jina " I said fiddling my hands . Oh no ! Why do I have the stupid comebacks ? I hate her . The know that .. They'll catch my lie without a doubt . Jina ?!! I couldn't find any other name ? . Chanyeol Hyung narrowed his eyes and snorted " Haha nice joke !Don't lie we know whom you were thinking about " he said wiggling his eyebrows. Gosh ! Why do they even know me so well ? " Now let's go and eat something. I am starving " I said to change the topic and luckily it worked . I was heading off to the locker to keep my books and after I was done I was going to Suho and Chanyeol hyung direction where they were waiting but bumped off with someone and she was falling . My hands automatically held her waist to keep her from falling . Is she mad ! Why was she running like a maniac ?! She closed her eyes for the impact and lifted her head when she felt nothing . I couldn't see her face because she was a bit short and facing my chest . I was shocked when I saw Sera staring with wide eyes at me . She dropped the books which I assume she wanted to keep in her lockers and squirmed away from my hold . She bent down to get her books . I also quickly knelt beside her to help her picking but she snatched the book from my hand and quickly got up and left .

I sighed . I can't help but feel sad for this . It makes my hopes of everything getting back to normal die . I felt someone pat my shoulder and looked up to see Suho and Chanyeol Hyung standing there . Their sympathetic looks told me that they saw everything . They all know about me and always tell me to apologize to her truthfully but I know she won't forgive . Then we went to the lunchroom together .

Sera's POV:
Today i am supposed to meet my new friend Taehee in the lunchroom . I usually spend my lunchtime in the library or rooftop . I was going to my locker when I heard girls fangirling over Sehun's outfit . What ! Why would he be in this side , his locker is in the opposite. I don't even want to see him , just seeing him brings back unwanted memories . I saw Suho and Chanyeol standing a few lockers beside my lockers . Forget the locker , I am getting away from here . I doubled my pace and almost ran over only to bump with a guy . I closed my eyes but couldn't feel the ground . Lifting my face I came across with Sehun . I quickly squirmed away , took my books , snatched the book rudely from which he was trying to pick for helping me and ran away getting up .
Huh ! Now he wants to help me ! Won't it ruin his reputation now I thought angrily . They went away which I assume was the lunchroom and I dropped my books in the locker and headed to the library . Sorry Taehee for ditching our plan but I don't really feel good enough to see him in the lunchroom with his popular aura .After I was done mentally apologizing I headed to the library but I was stopped with a familiar voice . I can't recognize it from even 10 miles away because of the evident bitchiness in it .
"Not so fast bitch " she said smirking .
i cursed myself for not going to the lunchroom . Facing him was better than this . How much I hate this woman and I know the feeling is mutually . Jina came forward of me with her two minions following . She slapped me hard in my face . Gosh not again .