Chapter 23 : I'm tired

Sehun's POV :

I laid down on my bed and groaned at how comfortable the sheets felt under my exhausted and tired body . I had spent half of the day wandering in streets looking for Sera . Mr Park had contacted me in the afternoon saying if Sera was with me . I was very worried for her and searched for her everywhere . A few minutes ago , Mr Park informed me that Sera had reached home a while earlier . I was very glad that she returned .

I wanted to call her and ask how she is and what happened that she disappeared like that .. But Mr Park had advised me to not converse with her today as she's feeling emotionally drained for some reason that I wasn't being informed -.- . I recalled the words that Mr Park said ,

      "It's not my place to tell you son . She must be the one to inform you "

What did he mean by that ? Is she really sad ? I want to console her or say anything that would make her feel better . I took out my cell phone and stared at the lock screen which had a picture of me and her in her 14th birthday . Suddenly I thought of an idea .. What if I send a text from my other phone ? She would probably feel better if she's consoled by a stranger . *sigh* That a weird excuse to text her .. But I'm desperate.

I took my other phone and started to type :

To : Sweetheart 💕

Hey Sera . How are you ? Mr. Park told me that you didn't come back home until very late . I was so worried .. Are you okay ? Sad ? Do you need anything ? Maybe I should come visit you ? But it's lat-

Wait ... I'm texting from my other phone . I face palmed myself . Seriously ? Stupid stupid stupid . I quickly deleted my draft . And tried again :

To: Sweetheart 💕

Hey princess. Are you fine ? I just got a gut feeling inside that maybe you're upset .. Maybe if you'll share it with someone , you'll feel better . I'm always there when you need someone-

No no ! This is even more stupid . Gut feeling ? Lol ! Sera would never share her problems with a stranger and feel better . I groaned and hit my head with the headboard of the bed .

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

Useless brain

I straightened up in my bed . I wonder what is upsetting her ? I'm getting a really bad feeling about this . I should just send something that will make Her better . Not me . I typed with firm determination this time :

To: Sweetheart 💕

Everything will be alright ❤️

This is fine . I smiled and send it . My stomach grumbles due to lack of food but I didn't care . I was too tired to even get up . I was soon asleep thinking if my text helped or If Sera feels better . I just hope whatever made her upset doesn't upset her anymore .

Sera's POV:

The next morning , the breakfast table was absolutely silent . My parents threw me worried glances occasionally as if I would suddenly explode . I would not .. Yet .

After breakfast , I made a small chitchat with my mom about how her food was really nice and they were all my favorite food . She said that she asked it from Mrs Jane and she would make any food I want to . I smiled genuinely at her . She looked very happy and was really trying to make it up to me . It felt really nice to see her trying so hard . I ran to my room hearing my phone shout 'Monster - EXO ' . It was my latest ringtone . The name Sehun💕 flashed in my phone and I was nervous instantly . Why is he calling me ? Did someone tell him about Kai ? Is he angry ?