Chapter 27 : One hell of a plan

Sera's POV :

"You fuc*ing as*hole " someone shouted . And almost instantly Kai was snatched away from me. And somehow I was thankful . I felt really violated by Kai's action. I looked up teary eyed just to see Sehun's fist connect with Kai's face as he punched him with all his strength. Ouch !

I looked at the scene horrified when someone laughed and said , "Wow .. I didn't know that Kai and Sera had the hots for each other " . This caused some other people to laugh .

I looked around the cafeteria to see everyone looking at us . They were either shocked , laughing their ass off or glaring at me (Kai's fangirls maybe) . I didn't look at my friend's face as I sprinted off from that place . I walked out of there fast , trying to keep my tears at bay .

As soon as I was out of everyone's sight , I teared up and my knees wobbled . I couldn't run , my legs had lost all their strength. My body had lost all its strength .. I fell in my knees and was loudly sobbing while clutching my heart tightly . It hurt a lot . I wasn't crying because I just lost my first kiss to someone I didn't have any romantic feeling . No .. I was crying because I couldn't forget the scene of Sehun
kissing Jina . My mind kept replaying that scene and torturing itself . Pathetic  I was acting ..But he was my first love . No .. He is my first love . I didn't want him to be with anybody , let alone see them kissing ..

"Sera" "Sera" "Where are you ?"

I heard his voice coming near me . It seemed like he was running cause he seemed to be panting . I didn't want to talk to him at all right now .. But I couldn't stop sobbing .

"Sera" "Wha-"
Kai said and put his hands on my shoulders .
"Shit" he said as he noticed my state .
"Sera , why are you crying like this ?" He said . I sobbed louder .
"Sera" he said deeply this time and took my hands to help me stand up . More like yanked me up .. I didn't want to stand up .

"Sera , Is it because of the kiss??? " he trailed off in a slight voice . I cried harder even though most of it was because of Sehun .. I was just too sad .

"Look I'm really sorry for that . But you have to understand I wasn't thinking " he ran a hand through his hair frustratingly . My sobbing lessened. I tried to give him a confused look with my teary face which didn't quite work but he continued anyways .

"You were just so sad . And you're a great friend and I - I wanted to help you . I didn't want him to see you cry over him if that even makes sense . I've always reacted rashly in front of the person I like . I just wanted to make it better for you but I guess as usual I've turned it into worse " he said with a sad laugh in the end .

I wiped my tears from my face and started to speak but my voice was croaked so I cleared my throat and tried again ,"Bu-ut K-Kai .. Why would you do that ? I didn't need your help! I never even asked for it " I shouted at him .

He let out a dry chuckle . "Well sorry for trying to help you . I should have just understood that you wanted to stand there pathetically"

"What?" I whispered .

"Well I said that I should have known that you wanted to stand there and cry pathetically over you crush who was KISSING another girl" he yelled at me .

I flinched at his words as it reminded me why I was crying in the first place .

His face softened "Sera, I'm sorry . I'm really sorry . I didn't mean that . You-"