Chapter 4: The villain or nah

*Picture of Jina in the multimedia*
Jina's POV:
I was waiting for Sera near the corner of the corridor to the library with Hyemi and Jimin. Jimin told that she just saw Sera deliberately falling in MY Sehun oppa's arm in the locker room . I need to teach this bitch not even coming near MY things including my boyfriend . I hate her so much . Oppa always keeps staring at her if she's in the room and also doesn't accept me either. She is late . What if she is not coming? "I don't think she is coming . Let's leave" i said to them but suddenly I saw someone coming . 'Who could avoid their fate' I thought . "Not so fast bitch" i told her and was extremely pleased with myself when I saw her body stiffen at my voice . I knew she was thinking how to escape in her mind and before she does that I went in front of her. And slapped her Really hard in her cheek that even my hands stung . I saw as her eyes glistened with tears but she managed not to make them fall . Instead she looked at me with hatred and anger THAT BITCH ! How dare she look at me like that ! "What is your problem ? Why do you keep bothering me ? What have I even done to you ? I don't even stare at you boyfriend, he does. I told you the last time. What do you want now? She spat you . Her burst out made me even more angrier. "Stop doing this fake pretense. Jimin told me how you deliberately bumped with MY BOYFRIEND and you were too close with him and you are asking what you have done ?!" I yelled at her . There's nobody in the hallways anyways . One or two people actually come to libraries at lunchtime including Sera herself. "It was not deliberate. Why would I even bump deliberately! I don't even care about him anymore" she whispered the last part . "Shut up. I know you're after him. Almost everybody knows he ditched you as his best friend and now you want him as a lover " Hyemi said to her . Her eyes showed mixed emotions of pain , hurt and lastly anger .Before she could say something I said ,"Next time if I see you even near my Oppa then I will not spare you with just a bruised cheek and lip" and walked away . I will let no one take my Sehun Oppa away from me . He will only be mine .

Sera's POV:
I fell in my knees and sobbed silently . My cheeks stung and so my lips , there was even blood in it as I gently rubbed my fingertips on it but the emotional pain was more compared to it . I was so happy the last year until Sehun left my side . I had tried really hard to forgive him and move on . It was hard but I was slowly move in till she became Sehun's girlfriend just 2 months after  . I don't know why but she hated me so much and then one day she hit me and threatening to stay away which I did and so the bullying didn't continue until now . I wouldn't even care to talk or stalk Sehun . I just want to forget him if it's possible.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming from and quickly tried to wipe my tears with my hand . "Sera, is it you ?" Taehee gasped from behind . She quickly came to my side and knelt down, "Ohmygod Sera who did this to your cheek and your lips are bleeding" she said with a concerned tone. I tried to fake a smile as I failed the attempt to try to hide my bruise . "Nothing . I just felt dizzy and fell on the ground" I said hoping that she'd not investigate further .

Much to my surprise, she suddenly hugged me and rubbed my back whispering that it was okay and everything was going to be fine. I just couldn't control it and broke down. I never had a friend or someone to confide into after Sehun left me . I was used to having him always there to listen and for the past 12 months I had none of that . I know Taehee from most of all of my classes including chemistry . I would always see that she and her friends were really close and sometimes wish if I had friends like them . We got to know each other as we were paired in an English project and she's really nice . I was going to meet her friends too in the cafeteria and now ... I sobbed harder.

After about half an hour of crying the bell rang indicating the end of lunchtime. I broke off her embrace and wiped my face with my handkerchief. "Sorry for bothering you" I stated slightly embarrassed. "Yah ! Don't say that. I am your new chingu from now on and in fact I am taking you to my house with me now . I already called Nurse Minsu and told her that we wouldn't be able to attend the rest of the classes for today" she told more like ordered . No no I can bother her further . "But -" "No buts it's final and you don't have a say in it" she playfully said. I smiled back at her . I finally smiled a real one which I thought I would even be able to . Taehee took me to her car and thankfully we weren't noticed by any of the students as the class already had started . She drove silently and the silence was actually pretty nice and comfortable one .

Apparently her parents weren't home because they went to her grandparents house and will stay in the night and her brother was in his friends house party. Her little sister was also with the parents. She treated my lips as soon as we reached her home and also applied antiseptic cream on my cheek. She insisted that I stay with her and I agreed . I was actually really excited as I never had any girl best friend and Taehee was very sweet. She took me to her room and told me to choose a board game out of all those she had and it was I think every possible board game. Taehee's parents are from USA and she had some games which were totally foreign to me . I chose a game named 'Monopoly' . It was easy to understand the rules and I enjoyed playing it a lot and eventually won or she let me win which I think is more likely . After that we watched 'The Notebook' which was a really nice and sad movie . I actually loved it . Taehee lend me one of her PJ's and top for sleeping as I had nothing except my school dress with me . I stayed with her on her room and at 2 a.m after she gossiped about the movie , her friends . She was really excited to make me meet her friends tomorrow and I would be lying if I say I wasn't excited too . I just hope that they like me and then we headed to sleep .

I was thinking about how this day was both the best and worst day after a long span of time and that was the last thing in my mind before I went in the sweet world of dreams ....

( A/N : Finally the first day is over .Sorry for the long and brief start. The next update will be soon )