Chapter 28: The cousin 😱

Sera's POV:

I had a stupid goofy smile etched on my face as Ms.Gong glared at me being her regular moody self .

So what happened is after Sehun told us about his mysterious cousin , me and Kai were both very interested to know more about her . But Sehun insisted that we attend this class because he has Health Science class and it is really "important " to him . I bet he did that to annoy us .

But I'm still very happy. Not everyday you get to confess to your lifelong crush , do you ? ^_^ And to think that he return my feelings *_* . I just hope that everything will be happy and good from now on ..

So Back to the current situation , I have Ethics class right now which is the last class of today ^_^. And Ms.Gong , our ethics teacher is a very strict & moody  person . And because of my overflowing happiness which is clearly plastered on my face , she is very annoyed with me. But what can I do .. I can't help myself *blush blush*
Suddenly I find her stop explaining and stopping just in front of me ...

"Sera , Do you find my class funny ? Or is my face that much amusing to you ?? " She gave me a scary glare . O.O

"No no , Ms.Gong . There is nothing funny in your class . Ever" As soon as I said that everyone laughed . Oops ! I should've been careful with my words . Should I like apologize? I looked at her to find her face red with anger . Oh no ! Too late for apologizing ...

"I'm not giving you detention because of your past records !! If I ever see you behaving like that in class missy then you're in TROUBLE " She said dangerously . She didn't even shout but managed to scare me shitless .

I gulped nervously "Sorry Ms.Gong . This will never happen again "

She continued with her class without giving me a second glance . I looked around to find everyone bored in the class . Nobody is gossiping or giving me looks ? How's that possible ?

It's not like I want people gossiping about me but ..

The thing is that Gossiping is the favorite thing of highschoolers . And EXO is the favorite topic in our school . If you happen to have any conversation, incident or scandal with any of them then you're going to be either the victim of staring and gossiping or bullying. Well I've experienced both but well surprisingly this time nothing happened . Now you get what I mean . I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried .

I was so absorbed in these thoughts that I didn't notice that class had ended and everyone was already leaving . I hurriedly packed my bags and left . I need to meet my friends and explain them everything before they start going crazy . Lol . This situation is so complicated that I bet they've already had an absurd theory by themselves.

Before I could find any of them , I saw Jina and immediately frowned . Truth be told , it still hurt that she kissed Sehun . It would've been better if I didn't have to witness that . She looked at me and our eyes met for a moment before her eyes widened and she looked away and left quickly . What?!

Now it was my time to widen my eyes . I thought she'd at least snicker , show off or say mean stuffs . I mean she's never left me alone and walked away before . And I'm actually ashamed that I've never stood up for myself before but being a loner can make you spineless I guess . But I was ready to stand for myself this time and nothing even happened . Strange .

Suddenly a girl grabbed my hand in the crowd . The grip was tight but not painful . She was dragging me somewhere really fast that I couldn't even shout . I looked closely and you know who it was . Well I know ..
Minhee . I even knew where she was taking me . To the rest of our friends . OFCOURSE. I should start thinking what I'm going to explain .