I smirk, "I like the sound of that..."

She laughs before digging into the salad, I watch her eat... observing the way her lips close around her fork, and the way her jaw moves when she chews.

She brushes me cheek, "Calla why are you watching me eat?"

I look into her eyes, "I was watching how gracefully you eat, and how beautiful you look."

She blushes, "Im just eating, its not graceful."

I wink, "Trust me, I have a good view of it."

Harm laughs, "I can tell."

Shauni coughs from across the table, "Look I know ya'll love each otha and I have no problem with it, but can ya tone it down on the flirting?"

I smirk, "Sorry Shauni, ill try. But its so hard to resist Harmony's lusciousness and perfection... and seeing the beautiful and sexy blush that appears on her delicate cheeks when I complement her."

Shauni rolls her eyes before continuing to file her nails. I look at Harm to see she's blushing.

Jasper shakes his head, "You guys are so... interesting."

I roll my eyes, "Its called we are in love..."

The pained expression that crossed over his face made me stop my sentence early... gosh I feel bad but he must be used to us not being mates anymore. I love Harmony more then anyone.

The bell rings signaling lunch is over. Harm and I have a free period. Harmony smiles at me, "We can stay here right?"

I nod, "Yes but I would like to bring you to the football field... there's this tree I used to sit under."

Harm laughs, "Did you go there to watch the football players practice??"

I blush, "Sometimes but I mostly went their during free time to read or think."

She places her hand in mine, standing us up. I lead the way the the field.... foot ball players are practicing but im going to ignore them.

We reach the tree, its tall and thick... perfect for sitting in. I smirk at Harm before grabbing hold of her waist, and taking a quick look around making sure no one is watching us. Then using my nymph ability of air to levitate and fly to a branch that's high enough that no one will see.

Harmony gasps as we start going higher and higher. I smile at look at her, "Baby I wouldn't let you fall..."

She visibly relaxes and snuggled closer to my chest. I sit us on a branch so we are looking down over the field and school.

She looks at the view in awe, "Its beautiful Calla..."

I smirk, "I knew you would like it."

I stare off into space, in my thoughts. I go back to thinking about earlier... how Ares wants me back and how my mother tried to forbid me to see him. Harmony touched my arm and met my gaze.

She frowned, "Tell me whats bothering you."

I sigh, "Ares wants me back. He wants to see me, and to talk with me and all that. My mother said he will want me to live in Olympus, then I was happy about trying to see him and my mom was going to forbid me to see him but I used my Alpha tone to tell her she cant control me..."

Harm sighs, "Ares seems to be stirring drama up in your family and life.."

I laugh humorlessly, "My life is a drama, like an episode of Gossip Girl."

Harm shakes her head, "Ignore what people said about you in their thoughts. That skanky girl is probably just jealous that you are called sexy even when you don't wear makeup, don't sleep around, don't wear slutty clothes, and not being an easy fuck."

I look up and smile at her, "Thank you baby, that makes me feel better."

She leans down and captures my lips in a heated kiss with warmth and need.

My tongue trailed lightly along Harm's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which she happily grants. I dive my tongue into her mouth, savoring the taste of her.

I moan in ecstasy... She tastes amazing. Harm knots her hand into my hair and I snake my arm around her waist and down to her bottom, squeezing her cheeks lightly. Her moan make me smirk against her lips.

I break away from the kiss to leave light kisses on her jaw, down her throat, across her neck till I get to her mark. Harm's breathe is shallow and ragged, shes panting for me to continue... I smirk and tongue her mark, earning a moan.

Kissing her mark and biting it gently, she throws her head back in pleasure. I smile and pull back. She looks sexually frustrated.

I smile, "Time for class..."

She glares, "I want to continue... lets skip!"

I smirk at her eagerness, "As you wish..."

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!!!! <3333 VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND READ MY OTHER BOOKS!!!!

Love Always,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo