Ex-Encounter

Miles' POV:

I was out in my driveway, fixing an old car that has been sitting in my garage for years. Leila is out with my mom, doing some wedding shopping. So, I was all alone with my guards and Miles. It wasn't long after Leila and my mom left, that a black car with tinted windows drove up my driveway and stopped in front of my garage. I had no clue who it was. At first, I thought it might have been my dad, but it wasn't.

I pull out from under the car and sit up, while I wait for the person in the car to get out. When the car door opened and the person stepped out, I became shocked. It wasn't my dad or a friend, it was my ex-girlfriend, Tanisha.

Tanisha was dressed in very slutty outfit that hardly covered anything. I wasn't happy to see her here at all. I wondered why she was even here anyway. I stood up and started cleaning the grease off my hands with a rag.

"There is nothing sexier than a guy working on an old car." said Tanisha.

"What are you doing here Tanisha? Did Kevin even know you are here?" I asked.

"Kevin doesn't control all of my life Miles." replied Tanisha. "Is Leila here?"

I didn't answer Tanisha's question. It was none of her business to know where Leila was. I turned my back to her, while I worked on the car. I wanted her to leave so badly. She drives me nuts no matter what.

"What do you want Tanisha?"

"I came here to talk to you about something." answered Tanisha.

"Is this a question from Kevin?" I added.

"No, it is a question that I have." replied Tanisha. "I heard you proposed to Leila and I wanted to know why."

"Well lets see then shall we." I started, as I turned around to face Tanisha. "I love Leila, a lot. She makes me happy and I don't know what I would do without her."

"Oh come on Miles, surely you are just doing this to make me jealous."

I laughed loud and obnoxiously at Tanisha. I thought it was so funny how she thought I still loved her, especially when I could care less about her. But, at the same time it made me mad that she would think that.

"I have no interest in making you jealous, Tanisha. And I sure as hell don't want you back in my life." I explained.

"Miles, don't you remember all the good times we had together?" asked Tanisha.

"I remember them but I just don't care about them anymore."

"I can't believe you are going to marry Leila, the girl you bought from a human trafficker."

That is where I had to draw the line with Tanisha. She was making me so mad at this point. She had the nerve to talk about Leila like this, especially when she is no better. I called over two of my guards, who grabbed Tanisha by the arms.

"I don't want to hear one more word come out of your mouth, Tanisha. And I don't want to see you around my house again. If you so much as drive down my street, I will come after you and make sure you don't see the light again. Understood?"

"I understand." snapped Tanisha.

"Good, now get off my property!" I demanded.

My guards let go of Tanisha. She walked back to her car and hopped into the drivers seat. She started the car and drove away.