Back From the Party

Leila's POV:

We have just got back from the party. I was standing in front of the front door, waiting for Miles to open the door so we can go in. It only took him a couple of seconds to open the door and when he did we both walked inside. He locked the door behind us. I took off my heels and picked them up. I started walking up the stairs with Miles following behind me. Miles walked me to my room. I felt a little nervous but I did think it was nice of him to see me to my room. I opened my bedroom door and threw the heels onto the floor. I was so tired that I just wanted to flop onto my bed and fall asleep. 

I turned around to Miles and thanked him for taking me tonight. There was an awkward pause of silence between us. Miles was silent for a couple of minutes. It was like he wanted to do something, but was held back by something. It is weird seeing Miles like this. He is starting to worry me a little bit. 

"Is everything alright, Miles?" I asked.

He nodded his head. I'm not convinced by his reply at all. He started walking toward me and I started taking steps back. I was confused as too what is going on. I tried to keep a good amount of feet between us, but my strides were nothing compared to his. Soon enough, he was close enough to me, to where he put his right hand around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. At first, I tried to stop, but something came over me, to where I kissed him back. It wasn't long before we were on top of my bed. I laid on my back while Miles was on top of me, kissing my lips and eventually making his way down to my neck. 

It felt so good, but it also felt wrong. I needed to stop this before it went any further. 

"Wait Miles." I said.

Miles didn't stop. It is like he couldn't hear me, or he didn't want to hear me. 

"Stop Miles!"

I started pushing Miles away from me, and he eventually stopped, which allowed me time to get away. I stood up and walked to the opposite side of my bed. I felt terrible for what I just did. I know Miles isn't happy with me right now. He stood up and looked at me. I was taking deep breaths.

"I'm so sorry Miles." I apologized, as I covered my mouth with my hand. 

Miles was silent. He didn't say a word to me. He walked out of my room and shut my bedroom door behind him. I knew from that moment on, that I was in big trouble. I had just embarrassed myself, but more importantly, I embarrassed Miles. How am I gonna fix this mess now?

***

It is three o'clock in the morning. I am laying awake in my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I'm trying so hard to get some sleep, but it is no use. I can't stop thinking about what happened between Miles and me. I was scared for today. I don't know what he is going to do with me. Maybe I should have done nothing at all. But, on the other hand, I wasn't going to give myself to him just like that. I don't care if he bought me or not. I am still a person. 

It took me awhile, but I finally was able to fall asleep.