A Perfect Day For A...

Leila's POV:

I woke up at 8 o'clock. I was so tired that I didn't want to get up, but I forced myself anyway. I blinked my eyes a couple of times, so that I could adjust to the lighting. I sat up in the bed and reached for my phone, that was on my night stand. I turned it on and started scanning through Instagram, liking certain pictures here and there.

Soon enough, Devin comes into the room. He comes over to greet me, so I pat him of the head before I let him up on the bed. I pet him on his chest, when I felt something on his collar. I set my phone back on my night stand and looked at Devin's collar. All of his tags were on his collar, but there was something else on his collar. It was a tiny box, as if it could fit a certain piece of jewelry. I took the box off of Devin's collar and shook it a couple of times, trying to figure out what was in the box.

I looked up from the box and saw Miles. I smiled over at him and asked, "Is this box from you?"

Miles didn't answer. He simply replied with, "Open it."

So, I took the lid off the box and found a little note inside. I picked up the note and unfolded it so I could read it. I covered my mouth with my hand, once I read the note that said, Will you marry my daddy?

I looked back at Miles, only to find him kneeling down next to the edge of the bed, with a big engagement ring in his hand. I started crying a little bit. I couldn't believe Miles is proposing to me right now. I am absolutely happy right now, that nothing in the world could compare to this moment.

"Leila, when you came into my life everything changed for the better. I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you. I know I shouldn't be selfish, but I want you for myself and nobody else." said Miles. "I want you to be my wife and I want to be your husband. So, will you marry me?"

I was speechless.

I nodded my head and answered with, "Yes Miles, I will marry you."

Miles stood up to give me a hug. It wasn't long before Devin got jealous and shoved his way between Miles and me. We both started laughing. Miles slid the big silver engagement ring onto my finger. If fit just right. I looked down at my hand. The rings was so stunning.

"You know Miles, you could have gotten me a smaller ring. I wouldn't have made a difference to me."

"Yeah but it would to me." responded Miles. "Besides, I want to give you everything you deserve."

I leaned in closer to Miles, so that I could give him a kiss on the lips. It felt so good to kiss him. And now that I will soon be his wife, I couldn't be more happy. I was going to have Miles to myself. Who wouldn't want that?