38. (Part-2) Down

Start from the beginning

The look on his face was murderess.

Well I can't blame him. He just came to know that his clan was being manipulated by these wimps. They totally used the Uchiha clan from the very beginning of its existence.

The clan he loves from the bottom of his heart.

And to make things worse, they wanted to his brother their new pawn.

Absolutely, not acceptable.

It wasn't long until the words came out of his mouth, his susanoo sword slashed majority of them in half.

Izuna's susanoo is deep red coloured, the same colour as that of blood. Totally unlike his brother who has blue coloured susanoo.

"Be careful" he said reading my stance. I nodded and the two of us ran in different directions removing our swords from the sheath.

My sword danced in my hand as I fought those white Zetsu's, well not fought, basically assassinated them. Well, it ain't my fault that they are damn so weak.

Izuna has captured the black one, reserving him for the last.

Tightening my hand on the sword handle I swung it through one of them's torso and threw him over the rest.

Six of them semicircled me from behind. I smirked and turned around in a flash cutting all of them in two halves with one stroke.

A proud smile made it's way through my lips. I wish Madara to be here at the moment to see me fighting and defeating them.

He, no doubt would have been very proud of me.

But sadly it's not the case. He isn't here.

From the corner of my eyes I saw one of them charging towards me. Immediately I turned around to hit him only to found him lying dead on the floor having a kunai stuck in his head.

I look forward to see Izuna standing there alone. All of the enemies on his side dead.

So quick.

I made a face in disappointment causing him to chuckle.

He didn't helped me with my enemies and I took care of them by my own.

He busied himself in with Black Zetsu, the main villain. 

After we were done Izuna burned down the whole place with a single giant fire jutsu.

The size and the intensity was very great. That much that I could still feel the heat creeping up my body.

Trip back to the village included lots of chatting. The main topic was what to tell others about what happened.

There was nothing to hide so we decided to tell the truth with no hiding.

My brows knitted in confusion when I saw a crowd at the village's entrance.

"I bet that it is for us." Izuna said from besides me.

"For us." I enquired.

He simply shrugged his shoulders. "It about midnight."

"Oh" was all I managed to say. Midnight, it took so much time. Damn it.

As soon as we came into view a loud voice boomed across the place. "You two idiots."

I saw Madara running towards us with an angry expression plastered on his face.

Before we could respond or say anything, his fist collided with Izuna's face and he scrambled on the ground.

Madara got on top of him and held his shirts collar with both his hands. "You idiot. Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea how worried we were? I searched like almost everywhere." He snapped.

"Calm down" Izuna tried to reason which made Madara growl more.

"Madara please calm." I said in a pleading tone but it didn't affected him at all.

"You don't tell me about it. You are on the same boat as him." He said first pointing at me and them at Izuna.

"Let go Madara." Hashirama said coming up from behind me.

"Shut up." Madara growled at him.

Hashirama dropped his head in disappointment to which I simply rolled my eyes.

"Don't you want to know what happened?" Izuna uttered raising his brow at Madara.

"Of course I do, idiot."

"Then get off me and let us explain."

Madara get off him still glaring at him and at me too.

As soon as Izuna got up he is tackled by Akasumi. "You idiot. You made me so worried." she almost cried.

"I am sorry. It's just that we didn't have the luxury of time." He said rubbing her back in attempts of consoling her.

Madara impatiently patted his foot on the ground.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and he glared at me.

I gave him a soft smile and he sighed, relaxing.

Using his strong arms, he pulled me in a tight and comforting hug.

His tensed muscles loosened as he held me in his arms.

After a while we pulled away. He stared in between me and Izuna.

"Alright start talking."

.....

It's important, so don't miss.

I originally planned on making another chapter after this and then epilogue.

But I decided to skip the chapter and jump to epilogue directly. It will make it more  interesting.

So the next update will be the last. The epilogue and the book will be closed.

It's my very first story on wattpad and I am deeply attached to it.

So, no doubt I am sad that it is ending but everything has to end one day.

I will take care of some problems persisting in the starting chapters.

And after it I will edit Innocent Love before starting to update it.

So, stay tuned for the last update.

Love,

Anantika.