Star wars rebels : sabine wren x male reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

Sabine : hey (y/n) its me can i come in ?

(Y/n) : sure (jumps on your bed)

Sabine entered the room seeing you sitting on the bed looking at the notepad, she looked around the room seeing a bed closet, tv, desk for work, your own personal bathroom. She walked over to a wall finding it wasted space she could easy make something to give your room more color.

Sabine : thanks for letting those people go....... but why did you want to kill them anyway for one guy anyway ?

(Y/n) : i can't let things slide Sabine if your the captain of pirates, how good and loyal they be they must remember they will pay if they try to betray me...... its not if the empire leave much people alive who fight back.

Sabine : no but do we have to go so low as they do ?

(Y/n) : we're mandorlian Sabine this is what we used to do...... i understand you don't approve of my methods but this is how i work, i give my enemies a reason to fear me stay away and force respect.

Sabine : (chuckle) oh my aren't you a bigshot.... its your choice i just wanna say thanks for letting the people go.

(Y/n) : what can i say your my weakspot

Sabine smirked letting the wall go to walk over to the bed helmet under her arm putting a extra sway in her hips hoping you would stare. You sadly didn't staring at the notepad when it was suddenly ripped out of your hands by Sabine turned off placed far away on your desk on the other side of your room.

(Y/n) : jeez if you wanted my attention you could have told me

Sabine : oh told you how ?

(Y/n) : i don't know just told me ?

Sabine sighned wondering how you didn't notice she was trying to flirt..... maybe you were just teasing her so two could play that game. She lowered herself on the bed crawling to your side to wrap a arm around your waist then snuggle in your chest dropping her helmet so it rolled over the floor.

You smiled wrapping a arm around her too leaning back into your pillows to enjoy the moment together.

Sabine :.......... i missed this so much

(Y/n) : yeah me too

Sabine :....... makes you wish the empire was already defeated so we could do this everyday like normal lovers.

(Y/n) : yeah and then i get a lecture of your mother after a ass kicking

Sabine : (chuckle) oh yeah........ she would get so pissed to see me in bed with a guy she didn't get a chance to figure out.

(Y/n) : pissed ? She would kill me

Sabine laughed nuzzling her head under your chin pressing a soft kiss on it making you shiver, she smirked slowy kissing her way down from your chin to your lower neck making you moan. Sabine started this to tease you but somehow she really enjoyed it, it gave her a form of pleassure so she moved ontop of you softly biting down to make her mark.

You moaned/hissed from the bite your hands accidenlty when too low from her back to her ass sqeeuzing it when she bited down so she was the one moaning from the sudden act.