Book Stats 5/9/2017

I haven't done one of these in ages so I thought I'd post one. That, and because I've decided to come up with more books and this is kind of the chapters I use to introduce them. The misc. and collab books will go first though. (If there is a tie the older book will appear first) NOTE: ? means undetermined number of chapters.

****

....:::: Misc::::....

Need To Remember (Idea book) 45 drafts.

_______

....:::: Collabs::::....

Not published stories first! Note, if you see "(?) Title of book" it means uncertainty on the title. If you see "Title of book (?)" It means it's an idea we have talked about but not sure whether or not to make it a collab.

***

Greek Gods of Sins (On @DeathLightning's page): 0 || 0/12 chapters posted

Book of Half's (On joint account @Skyes-)

The Night There Were No Stars (?) (Potentially on joint account @Skyes-)

(?) Demons (On joint account @Skyes-)

*Untitled Story* (On joint account @Skyes-)

___

Moon Persuasion (On joint account @Skyes-): 152 reads 5 votes || 2/26 chapters posted

___

Because I consider Faded Light to be 1 whole book even though due to chapter limit reasons I had to break it up.

Faded Light (Books 1 and 2 combined): 52 reads || 8/267 chapters posted

______

....:::: New Stories::::....

I have a ton of new stories coming out in the distant future. I've went ahead and decided to make most of them into actual stories although you won't be seeing these in a long while until I finish majority of the books that I already have posted. These books will go from oldest to newest. Some of these books will not have titles and will appear as *Untitled Story*, others will have titles that may be changed and will appear as "(?) Title of book", and if I'm still not 100% sure on making it into a book it will appear as "Title of book (?)". NOTE: Most titles are pretty solid but they still may be changed even if they aren't questioned.

***

Scene Slut: 0

Midnight Riders: 0

Fantasy (Full story): 0

Premonitions: 0

Demented: 0

Haunted: 0

Prey: 0

The Box: 0

Survival: 0

Her Secret: 0

(?) Dragons Hunt: 0

*Untitled Story*: 0

*Untitled Story*: 0

Words: 0

Wunderkind: 0

Sorry, you're Not Luke Patterson: 0

Life from the Sidelines: 0

The Eye of the Storm: 0

Wanderlust: 0

(?) The Hunt: 0

(?) Dance: 0

Secret behind the Crown (Book 1 in the Royal Series): 0

The Go-Between: 0