Undecided

I'm kind of undecided about a lot of things right now. Like I have so much stuff already published and yet I have so much more stuff waiting to be published. My plan is to finish all of the books that are currently published (with the exception of this one), then start putting out new stories... but when I think about it, it's not something I wanna do because I really want you guys to see what I'm working on..... In the long run though I think I'll stick to it and maybe throw out teasers or some stuff to keep me satisfied.

I also have the problem of constantly adding new books when I explicitly tell myself not to add them. This leads me to my next movement of indecisiveness because I don't know whether or not to add another book to my collection of books not yet published. The title of said book would be 'My Cellphone Calls Me Daddy', and you can kinda see why I wanna write this but if you guys actually saw the amount of books I had in drafts (with reference to the books I have still in progress)  you would probably tell me to slow down as well. So yeah... Next chapter may be a current list of ALL of my works (both published and non published and all that shiz) so you get a feel for the amount of work I deal with (may add stats and/or progress in the list or what not).