Omg The Dream I Had Last Night

So its like 7:12am  right now... It won' t be by the time I'm finished with this rant but ugh it's alot to explain but not really. So last night I went to sleep a little close to 3 am and my alarm goes off at 6 so yeah... I didn't get much sleep but it's okay cause it was a 2 hour kind of night.

So anyway I feel like a certain part just had a major effect on me because I nearly missed the bus this morning because I was up enough to silence my alarms but not enough to notice the time (until the 6:40 alarm which means i need to be leaving). Luckily i made it but anyway.

This dream was one of those long interesting ones but its like when you wake up you cant remember what the dream was about. Well I can't remember what this dream was about but I so remember this one "scene" (that's what I call them)... Probably because it was responsible for waking me up prematurely because omg.

Like it's probably gunna be included in a story or oneshot but gosh it was so sexy.. Like sexy to the point that i woke up still feeling the effects of the dream... Won't really put the details in here because I want it to be new when the oneshot and/or short story comes out.
It's 8:25 am now.