Police Interview

This was the second creative assignment for Forensics and I chose to write out a police interview cause I really didn't have time to do any of the other choices.

NOTE: This is kinda a continuation of the interview from Horseman's Ride so Lynx is not entirely human though in this interview I don't know if I changed that fact.

***

Good Cop: "Are you aware why you're here Mr....Lynx"

Lynx: "Not a clue, they just told me that I was needed here for questioning."

Good Cop: "That's correct. Where were you at around 9:52 this morning?"

Lynx: "At home."

Good Cop: "Is there anyone that could confirm that?"

Lynx: "Woah, I don't see what you're getting at. What did I do wrong?"

Bad Cop: "Just answer the question boy."

Lynx: "I don't know, maybe!"

Bad Cop: "Don't know?! That ain't good enough."

Lynx: "Look whatever you're trying to frame me for, I didn't do it."

Good Cop:"Were you at the scene of the pile up that occurred this morning?"

Lynx: "Yeah."

Good Cop: "And did you say, quote 'Get back, get away from there. It's gonna blow. It's about to explode.' end quote."

Lynx:"Yeah, but I d-"

Bad Cop: "How did you know it was gonna blow?"

Lynx: "I just did."

Bad Cop: "You just did. Listen here you little-, I can have you locked up for murder. Why did you do it."

Lynx: "Murder! I didn't do it, if anything I saw what you guys clearly overlooked."

Bad Cop:"Watch yourself now. Don't screw yourself over now."

Lynx: "Are you trying to get a confession out of me. If so it's not going to work because I didn't do it."

Bad Cop: "Look here. We all know that you had something to do with it. If you confess you may get off easier."

Lynx: "I didn't do anything."

Bad Cop: "Still want to play games. Admit that you killed them!"

Lynx: "I didn't do anything!"

Bad Cop: "Then why were you there. How did you know it was about to explode huh! Did you second guess it! Think maybe I shouldn't try to kill hero's!"

Lynx: "I. Didn't. Do. Anything."

Good Cop: "Okay Clark. That's enough, go cool off."

Bad Cop: "Whatever. I know he's guilty."

Good Cop: "You'll have to excuse him. He can be a bit... Tough."

Lynx: "Really now? I would've never guessed."

Good Cop: " Look we're just trying to figure out what happened."

Lynx: "I told you that I didn't do it."

Good Cop: "I know, I just need you to help me understand what happened. How did you know and why were you there."

Lynx: I well I was... Drawn there and I saw the gas and the flames that were some what under control and I.. Just knew."

Good Cop: "So like a premonition?"

Lynx: "Something like that... It's like a strong feeling."

Good Cop: "Can I ask your last name?"

Lynx: "Carter"

Good Cop: "Wait.. That Lynx Carter?"

Lynx: "Yeah."

Good Cop: "I am so sorry."

Lynx: "You're just 'doing your job'."

Good Cop: "Yeah. Did you happen to see anything? Anything that could potentially help us?"

Lynx: "No. It was kinda hard to see anything with all the wreckage."

Good Cop: "So you didn't see anything suspicious while you came up to the scene. Anything at all?"

Lynx: "No. I was focused on the actual wreck."

Good Cop: "If you remember anything else let us know; and again I'm sorry about that."

Lynx: "No problem just get me out of these cuffs."