Wattys 2017?

Yeah you read it right. So not sure how fast they work but I'm pretty sure they are sorting out the winners or whatnot for the 2016 Wattys seeing as the deadline to submit was in August.

But yeah, seriously thinking about entering it for next year. That means a new book that will have my sole attention until it is completed. I'm not doing it alone though, of course I had to drag my bestie @DeathLightning and my babe @China- into this as well... So planning may start at the end of the year and writing/ posting will start next year so be looking for a potential new book from each of us for the Wattys.... maybe.

I also love how I'm talking yet I have no idea what I could possibly write a book about, I mean... Have you seen the number of books I have on standby?? I don't really know in what direction I would take it cause I already done/plan to do things in so many of them. I do though already have a potential title floating around but I'm not confirming anything as of yet.

I plan to have Sir And Daddy and Forgive Me Father (at least) completed before work starts on this new book but the ones that are not finished but I would usually upload would sort of take a back burner so I won't procrastinate and actually get this new book finished in a timely manner.

Andywhore.. That was just something I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about doing and I would love to hear your thoughts.