My Hot English Teacher Loves Me...He Loves Me Not [10]

Next part!!

So tired though, it probably won't be that great :P

(I don't know why this is R (Restricted) but I'm going to try and get that fixed....

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

My shoulders were roughly pinned down to the ground by two huge hands. I screamed again, pain rushing down my shoulders to my collarbone as tears streamed down my from eyes. "Shut up," an angry voice growled.

"LET ME GO!!! HELP!! HEL-" I was interrupted by a sharp smack in the face. I fell back and silence overtook the dim room.

I silently wept as his hands felt at my bare sides. Helpless, alone, with a complete and total stranger. Where had my fighting spirit gone to? Where had the Amethyst who would kick any guy who dared laid hands on her's ass? But then I realized, no man had ever touched me. I realized that my "transformation" hadn't only been to make Mr. Miller jealous. It was because I wanted to experience the feeling of being wanted.

And now, I thought, as his hands found my right thigh, I was definitely getting it now. Why had I been so stupid?? Such an attention needy slut?? Not now, I thought. "What are you gonna do?" my voice seemed so strange, shaking horribly with tears. So distant...So weak.

"I said SHUT UP," he said in a vaguely familiar tone.

I realized he was making his way straight to my bra and I acted on impulse. I pulled my arm back and punched into the air, with a blow that almost knocked me backwards.

"Stupid bitch!" I heard him groan.

I made an attempt to run as he keeled over to the side. I tried with all my might to push him off of me but it was as if his body was made of steel.

I heard him laugh, a deep throaty chuckle as he leaned close to me. "I'm too strong for you," he said, in a sickeningly evil voice. He leaned forward to my neck, his hot breath nearly burning my feverish skin. "Perfect view," he mumbled, biting deeply into my neck.

I screamed in pain as I felt his teeth insert themselves deep into my flesh. "Please," I cried out. "STOP!!"

He only laughed again, and then grabbed my face close to his. My heart sank. What was he planning to do next?... What other possibility was left? Just a bite and then leave me be, like nothing happened?

I knew there was more to come as he dug his lips into mine. I pulled back as hard as I could, pounding his back and throwing punches anywhere I could find. I then realized I had no other option left. He was reaching over me, his hands pressed against the cold linoleum. I took a deep breath as my legs were opened slightly. "NOOOOOO!!" I screamed, as I jabbed into the air yet again. I felt his Adam's apple underneath my cold knuckles. He gagged and fell back onto the floor. I ran as fast as I could to the light switch. Wait! I thought. What the fuck was I doing? But I knew inside that I just had to know who this son of a bitch was. I saw the light from a window in the locker room at the near the ceiling. It glowed onto a tan form, clutching its neck. I squinted, as the light fell upon his face, illuminating a head of spiky black-brown hair and twinkly dark brown eyes.

Ricky.

I felt a scream rise at the back of my throat as he stood, tumbling forward.

"I'm gonna kill you, you fucking bitch!" he rasped, in a hoarse voice. He raced towards me, clutching at his stomach at the same time.

I screamed again as I felt around for the light switch. I stumbled over my own feet and fell to the floor. "HEEELLPPP!!!" I screeched, as I felt Ricky's arms grab onto my waist.