23

Peridot's POV:
"Okay, okay everyone! Settle down, we all know that tomorrow is New Year's Eve and Greg has to leave on New Year's Day, so before our final party with him I decided to put in a relaxed night of....... Movie watching! Everyone has to vote, either The Organ Pickler 7 or Fangs of love." Announces Rose whilst displaying the two movies in the air. Wow. They both looked.... Stupid. I mean the first one was just some horror remake and the other one was a cheesy vampire romance chick-flick, I would most definitely vote neither. The only reason I'm here in this crowded, but admittedly cosy, pink burrow of a lounge is because Amethyst forced me. And by forced I mean forced, she squeezed my wheel chair in between a sofa and a beanbag chair, and then just left me there. Well by left, I mean she sat on the sofa next to me and told me to:
"Shut up cos" you're "staying". But in the friendly: I'll make you have fun way.
"I think these films are too mature for the younger ones" insists Pearl from her perch on the beanbag chair next to me, her comment annoys me but since I don't want to watch either film I nod in agreement.
"Okay, so we have two votes for neither, even though I said you have to vote" jokes Rose with a chuckle.
"Awww, come on Peri! Fine, I'd like Organ Pickler" chooses Amethyst after shooting me a jokingly annoyed look.
"Me too!" Announces Greg, he's sat on the two person sofa with Rose, the closest to the door.
"Alrighty then! That's two for two, and I'm guessing out two lovebirds would like Fangs Of Love" says Rose, turning her attention to Ruby and Sapphire, who are sat beside one another, sharing the three person sofa with Ams.
"Yes, but it won't make any difference. You have the tie breaker Rose, and you'll pick Organ Pickler" predicts Sapphire with what I assume are raised eyebrows, but her fringe is hiding them.
"Well, you're right there, cos what movie will bring people together, that doesn't tear its characters apart!" Rose laughs as she slides the DVD into the player and kicks our ancient TV into action, the light in the screen illuminating the room, it was very dark since it's 4 minutes past 10 at night and we have no windows.
10 minutes into the movie:
Okay, so maybe I was lying when I said I didn't want to watch this because it was a crappy remake, honestly I hate horrors and right now I'm terrified. The guy is walking up the stairs, there's the Pickler... 
"Oh no, no.... No!" I yell as I burrow my head into Amethyst's shoulder, I'm not even watching but it's like I'm there, in the perspective of the guy who's getting ripped to shreds. But in my imagination he's being dragged up the rest of the stairs... He can't scream... Wait, it's... Me.
"Guys! I remembered something" I exclaim in shock, my heart racing and everyone turning to look at me.
".... Like about the original?..." Questions Amethyst, unsure of my meaning but her arm still firmly rested over my shoulder.
"No, I mean the movie reminded of that time I fell off of a roof" I explain to the speechless gasps of everyone else, Rose turns off the TV and even Ruby and Sapphire break apart from the kissfest they were celebrating just a few feet from where I sat.
"What did you remember?" Asks Rose calmly after motioning for a pale faced Greg to leave the room, much to his relief.
"Being dragged up some stairs" I reply, usually I like being the center of attention but now having all of there gawking faces pointed at me is making me nervous. I squeeze Amethyst's hand for comfort.
"Well that's more than you remembered before, and it makes certain that you didn't intentionally throw yourself from the roof" ponders Pearl.
"There was never any question about that Pearl" defends Amethyst furiously, whilst glaring at Pearl who seemed to have an extra salty demeaned, probably because she had to sit alone through the movie.
"Guys, stop arguing for a second and let yourselves realise that this is good, maybe if we watch more of the movie she'll remember who threw her off of a roof" says Rose, seemingly talking over my head which is probably by accident.
"Good idea Rose, but Peridot, that means you actually have to watch, no matter how 'scary' it is" says Sapphire, which is kind of ironic since she's had her face buried in Ruby's this entire time.
"Fine." I reply, squeezing even tighter on Amethyst's hand with my now fully healed right hand. Rose brings Greg back in and then let's the TV whir into motion once more.
30 minutes later:
All that has come from me putting up with this film is nightmare fodder, and a bunch of pink marks on my arm where Pearl would pinch me if I scrunched up my eyes.
"Please say this is a short film" I beg Amethyst quietly.
"It's actually the extended cut, sorry Peri" she apologizes, seeing that I'm scared, but perhaps I'm simply apprehensive to what I might remember. I watch as the Grave robber feels his way through the dimly lit path, he falls and- And then I'm on a different path, surrounded by snowflakes, why am i so scared? Someone grabs me, they're tall, burly, their hand is covering my mouth, they smell like... Mangoes? I blink back to reality where everyone is staring at me intently, I guess when I hadn't shrieked in fear for more than two seconds they realised something was up. I recounted to them everything, including the buzzard mango scent and it was speculated it was deodorant or shampoo.
"Can we go now? I'm a bit worn out by all of this dejavoue